Forum > Options

[INFO] Lazarus Project Template Manager

(1/1)

JimD:
LazCopyTemplates
View or download from: https://github.com/jasc2v8/LazUnits
English only, Windows only (should work on other OS platforms, not tested).
License: Unlicense (Public Domain)

Features
Copy pre-configured template directories as a new project directory.
Opens the template directory in the system file browser.

Template Directory
A template directory is a Lazarus project that is pre-configured to your personal specifications.
It must start with the word "Template" (not case sensitive).

Examples
.\TemplateDebugProject - a pre-configured Lazarus project with a LazDebugUnit (included).
.\TemplateHelpProject - a pre-configured Lazarus project with a LazHelpUnit.
.\TemplateThreadProject - a pre-configured Lazarus project with a LazThreadUnit.
.\TemplateWebProject - a pre-configured Lazarus project with your favorite web framework components.
.\TemplateWhateverProject - you get the idea...

FLLSilva:
This feature should be very little used, I am now starting with Lazarus and created a template from a server, and the component is not considering the sub-folders within the template folder, even if you are configuring in the "project.ini" file the "Recurse = 1".

This component was the last update several years ago. Where can I report this bug to get it fixed?

Attached is the listing of the template folder, along with the project configuration file. When creating a new project with this template, Lazarus creates the target folder but does not copy any files to it, and does not give any error messages in the process.

lucamar:

--- Quote from: FLLSilva on July 11, 2019, 11:20:21 pm ---This component was the last update several years ago. Where can I report this bug to get it fixed?

--- End quote ---

According to the github page pointed to in te OP the last commit was in May, this year. That page is also where you should report the bug: click on "issues".

In any event, can't you use the standard "project templates" facility of Lazarus? See Project Templates in the wiki.

FLLSilva:
I'm sorry, it was my fault, it's the default Lazarus template I'm using, only now that I've seen that yours is another component.

Thank you for your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version