Forum > Packages and Libraries

KControls not installing

(1/2) > >>

dfspannie:
When trying to install KControls, I get the following error :

Compile package KControlsLaz 1.7: Exit code 1, Errors: 1, Warnings: 5, Hints: 4
kgraphics.pas(373,15) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by "Clear;"
kgraphics.pas(528,15) Note: Virtual method "Paint;" has a lower visibility (protected) than parent class THintWindow (public)
kgraphics.pas(542,15) Note: Virtual method "Paint;" has a lower visibility (protected) than parent class THintWindow (public)
kgraphics.pas(1079,36) Warning: Symbol "Handle" is deprecated
kgraphics.pas(3020,3) Note: Local variable "TextPtr" is assigned but never used
kgraphics.pas(3052,3) Note: Local variable "TextPtr" is assigned but never used
kmemo.pas(1525,78) Warning: Symbol "CM_SYSCOLORCHANGE" is not implemented
kmemo.pas(1696,14) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by "ScrollBy(LongInt;LongInt;Boolean):Boolean;"
khexeditor.pas(675,78) Warning: Symbol "CM_SYSCOLORCHANGE" is not implemented
kmemortf.pas(4030,10) Error: Identifier not found "UTF8Copy"

How do I fix this ?

Thanks

2 Machines - x1 Win 10 x32, other win10 x64
Laz 1.8.4

Package downloaded from SourceForge

Thaddy:
Same answer as the other one... use OPM. I suppose you roam the net to find things. Better not. Both richview (which I just test installed) and kcontrols (which I will test now)  are in OPM.

wp:
It is my impression that the version on ccr is not maintained any more. Please try the version which is available via the Online Package Manager (OPM) - it compiles fine, I just tested it. Note that the OPM is not installed by default. If it does not show up in the Package menu go to "Package" > "Install/uninstall packages", select it in the right listbox, click "Install selection", then "Save and rebuild IDE". When the IDE restarts you must start OPM ("Package" > "Online Package Manager"), check "KControls", click "Install" and follow the instructions.

Thaddy:
Indeed, I justed tested with OPM and it installs fine. (except for two warnings about paths, but it installed fine)

marcov:
How do you find out the repo for a OPM package?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version