Forum > General

Lazarus trunk and fpreport

(1/1)

xinyiman:
Hi guys, on my Mac I downloaded and installed lazarus trunk and fpc trunk (thanks to fpcupdeluxe). The installation is successful. Then when I install the fpreport package, the installation is successful but when I try to reopen the ide fails and closes lazarus. If I try to open it with a terminal, he tells me

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred   Sender=EInOutError  Exception=Can not load Freetype library "libfreetype.dylib". Check your installation.  Stack trace:  $00C78937  $00C789D1  $00C78A8ATApplication.HandleException: EInOutErrorCan not load Freetype library "libfreetype.dylib". Check your installation.  Stack trace:  $00C78937  $00C789D1  $00C78A8AException at 00C78937: EInOutError:Can not load Freetype library "libfreetype.dylib". Check your installation.
I found freetype dylib files, but where should I put them to make it work?

xinyiman:
Any suggestion?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version