Recent

Author Topic: LazBuild vs fpcupdeluxe - Build IDE: stoppend with exit code 512  (Read 7324 times)

af0815

RasPi 3B+ with RasPian

I can build lazarus (actual trunk with fpc trunk) on the RasPi with fpcupdeluxe without any problem. So far.

When i want to recompile lazarus (for some reasons) with LazBuild or inside the IDE i got a lot of infos and it didnt link. With fpcupdeluxe the lazarus is build without problems.

So i have 2 questions:
a) Why i get the undefined reference
b) Why did it work with fpcupdeluxe (i think it is also working with lazbuild)

Andreas

/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/lazbuild --build-ide= --pcp="/home/pi/data/ide/config_lazarus"
..... a lot removed .....
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/showdeletingfilesdlg.o: In function `.La1':
showdeletingfilesdlg.pas:(.debug_info+0xba): undefined reference to `DBG2_$FORMS_$$_TFORM'
showdeletingfilesdlg.pas:(.debug_info+0xcf): undefined reference to `DBG_$BUTTONPANEL_$$_TBUTTONPANEL'
showdeletingfilesdlg.pas:(.debug_info+0xe3): undefined reference to `DBG_$STDCTRLS_$$_TCHECKBOX'
showdeletingfilesdlg.pas:(.debug_info+0xf5): undefined reference to `DBG_$CHECKLST_$$_TCHECKLISTBOX'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o:(.debug_info+0xa0): undefined reference to `DBG_$UITYPES_$$_TMODALRESULT'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o:(.debug_info+0xf4): undefined reference to `DBG_$UITYPES_$$_TMODALRESULT'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o:(.debug_info+0x110): undefined reference to `DBG_$UITYPES_$$_TMODALRESULT'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o:(.debug_info+0x11f): undefined reference to `DBG_$UITYPES_$$_TMODALRESULT'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o:(.debug_info+0x1ed): undefined reference to `DBG_$CODECACHE_$$_TCODEBUFFER'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o:(.debug_info+0x22f): undefined reference to `DBG_$LAZUTF8CLASSES_$$_TFILESTREAMUTF8'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o:(.debug_info+0x2a8): undefined reference to `DBG_$LAZUTF8CLASSES_$$_TFILESTREAMUTF8'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o: In function `.La70':
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7d7a): undefined reference to `DBG_$CODECACHE_$$_TCODEBUFFER'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/units/arm-linux/gtk2/diskdiffsdialog.o: In function `.La71':
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7ddf): undefined reference to `DBG2_$FORMS_$$_TFORM'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7df1): undefined reference to `DBG_$EXTCTRLS_$$_TPANEL'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7e1e): undefined reference to `DBG_$STDCTRLS_$$_TCHECKBOX'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7e46): undefined reference to `DBG_$STDCTRLS_$$_TCHECKBOX'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7e5b): undefined reference to `DBG_$SYNEDIT_$$_TSYNEDIT'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7e71): undefined reference to `DBG_$CHECKLST_$$_TCHECKLISTBOX'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7e87): undefined reference to `DBG_$STDCTRLS_$$_TBUTTON'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7ea8): undefined reference to `DBG_$STDCTRLS_$$_TBUTTON'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7eba): undefined reference to `DBG_$EXTCTRLS_$$_TSPLITTER'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7ecf): undefined reference to `DBG_$SYNHIGHLIGHTERDIFF_$$_TSYNDIFFSYN'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x7fe7): undefined reference to `DBG_$FORMS_$$_TCLOSEACTION'
diskdiffsdialog.pas:(.debug_info+0x816c): undefined reference to `DBG_$LAZUTF8CLASSES_$$_TFILESTREAMUTF8'
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/ide/lazarus.pp(167,1) Error: (9013) Error while linking
/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/ide/lazarus.pp(167,1) Fatal: (10026) There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
Error: /home/pi/data/ide/fpc/bin/arm-linux/ppcarm returned an error exitcode
make[2]: *** [lazarus] Error 1
make[1]: *** [idepkg] Error 2
Makefile:4142: recipe for target 'lazarus' failed
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/ide'
Makefile:4572: recipe for target 'idepkg' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/ide'
make: *** [idepkg] Error 2
Makefile:3276: recipe for target 'idepkg' failed
make: Leaving directory '/home/pi/data/ide/lazarus'
Error: (lazarus) Build IDE: stopped with exit code 512
Error: (lazarus) Building IDE: Building IDE failed.
regards
Andreas

JuhaManninen

• Global Moderator
  • I like bugs.
Re: LazBuild vs fpcupdeluxe - Build IDE: stoppend with exit code 512
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:14:31 pm »
fpcupdeluxe uses a "sandbox" environment.
LazBuild should work if you just load the sources and build with an installed FPC.
Mostly Lazarus trunk and FPC 3.2 on Manjaro Linux 64-bit.

af0815

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 03:02:30 pm »
Quote from: JuhaManninen
LazBuild should work if you just load the sources and build with an installed FPC.
I can build normally with Lazarus, but Lazarus cannot build itself.

If i use the above used
Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. /home/pi/data/ide/lazarus/lazbuild --build-ide= --pcp="/home/pi/data/ide/config_lazarus"
i see the same error message. I think this line is 'native'. The fpc is a trunk compiler build with the latestst stable compiler.

But i see all the lines have a prefix, meaning a debugversion 'DBG_' or 'DBG2_' . Which can involve this ?
regards
Andreas

JuhaManninen

• Global Moderator
  • I like bugs.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 07:56:44 pm »
I can build normally with Lazarus, but Lazarus cannot build itself.
Can it not build itself using the Configure Build Lazarus in Tools menu either?
Must be something specific to RasPi / RasPian. I don't know.
Mostly Lazarus trunk and FPC 3.2 on Manjaro Linux 64-bit.

af0815

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 08:02:05 pm »
No, it works not from the Tools menu, nor with lazbuild. The errormessage is the same. Only fpcup build Lazarus without problems.
regards
Andreas

TinyPortal © 2005-2018