Recent

Author Topic: My Aura Migraine app developed in Lazarus...  (Read 7751 times)

Robert W.B.

• Love my Wife, My Kids and Lazarus/Freepascal.
Re: My Aura Migraine app developed in Lazarus...
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2018, 03:59:58 am »
Hi Brosco. Because of Google's new policy with permission in runtime, i have to delete my app, refund my users and do an update of my app. Now it is back at google play again.
Now the lowest api is 23 android 6 as google demands.
Sincerely
Bob
Rob

Robert W.B.

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2018, 05:48:06 pm »
Hi Brosco. How are You?
My new features don't work below Android 8 oreo, I'm afraid because,
the new policy that Google sets up in Aug 2018.
Api26 is the api Google force us developer to develop to!

I have myself, 3 Android mobiles with Android 8, 7 and 6.

My aura migraine app just works for Android 8 but instead it has some new features that is great.

I can now set aura left and aura right vision and also set duration of the aura migraine.

It will explained why the tree cones in the Eyes, Red Green and Blue is like activated you see the aura in White.

Now I know where the aura appear. I have to continue with this version android 8 thow  I can put more realistic features to the app, without worried to the app don't work for the users.

I just have an Aura Migraine attack Yesterday and know I suffer the hell of migraine headache for tree days again.
It was great news with ibuprofen. I never could break the aura. I will check it out next aura atack and get back to You.

I repaid everyone that bought my old Aura Migraine app,so I hope that You got your money back.
Sincerely,
Robert

The Lazarus version is under developing too. Robert

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:50:28 pm by R.Blennerhed »
Rob

brosco

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2018, 09:57:28 pm »
thanks for your reply.
good luck with the ibuprofen. because it works so fast for me i dont get a headache either.
 while i have android 6, i have no idea what the api level is. "about" doesnt report that to me.

do you know if its possible to download the latest android version and safely install it on older devices.... e.g i have samsung phone with android 5.1.1 and auto update on.... but it only installs android 5 updates.

thanks
brosco

Robert W.B.

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2018, 11:13:22 pm »
Hi Brosco. The Aura Migraine app only works with Android 8 and above i'm a fraid due to Google app new plicy.
A pc version in Lazarus is under developing and i will release it in Lazarus console for computerprogram that are developed in Lazarus./Freepascal soon.
Sincerely
Robert
Rob

brosco

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2018, 02:33:15 am »
thanks robert,
since i am unlikely to buy yet another mobile/tablet i look forward to your pc version.
thanks brosco

Robert W.B.

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 02:25:55 pm »
Hi Brosco. I have got an Aura today and i tested ibuprofen and guess what.
After 10 minutes i've got a second aura!!!
So now i got 2 auras! Strange!!! The first aura have the opening at right, the second have the opening at left.
So i have to tell you. No more ibuprofen for me.
Interesting experience thow.
When i write this, both aura is gone. I couldn't write, with the auras still in my vision. Time to set my cheap sunglasses on and do the migraineheadache blues again.
Sincerely
Robert
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 03:00:44 am by R.Blennerhed »
Rob

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2018, 10:39:55 pm »
Good luck.

I'm not a chronic migraine sufferer, but had three attacks as aftershocks about half an year after an middle-to-heavy concussion (which is now 15 years ago, and not have had them since).

Saying they are just headaches is a bit limited. Lying on your back on bed in a dark room for several hours with your eyes closed, and trying to lie as still as possible till it passes is more like it. T  The first time I didn't know what it was, and I was moments away from calling emergency services.

Robert W.B.

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 03:03:38 am »
It was worth a try. :)
Rob

TinyPortal © 2005-2018