Forum > Database

Raspberry pi and sqlserver

(1/2) > >>

superc:
Hello,
there are components can I use in Raspberry to connect to sqlserver?
Thanks in advance

af0815:
No problem here to connect with zeos and maybe with sqldb. The correct driver are more the problem.

Thaddy:
If you are using raspbian jessie sqldb works out of the box provided sqlserver is installed correctly and you have a client driver installed..
It only works with ODBC, though...

af0815:
with $sudo apt-get install freetds-bin libsybdb5 there are the correct freetds drives on Raspi for MS-SQL installed in
  /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libsybdb.so.5   (=link)
  /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libsybdb.so.5.0.0
with ZEOS you can access now

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---       // SQLCon is a TZConnection from ZEOS       DebugLn('Using Linux Connection');       SQLCon.Protocol := 'FreeTDS_MsSQL>=2005';       {$ifdef RasPi}       SQLCon.LibraryLocation:= '/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libsybdb.so.5';       {$else}       SQLCon.LibraryLocation:= '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsybdb.so.5.0.0';       {$endif}       SQLCon.HostName:= 'MSSQLServer';       SQLCon.User:= 'jondoe';       SQLCon.Password := 'secret';       SQLCon.Database:= 'mytestdb';       SQLCon.Properties.Add('appname=MyWorkingApp'); 
This code is working for me on Debian (PC) and Rasbian (RasPi3). Also on windows PC with the correct driver-dll.

Actual i have not found to change the drivers-nane and position in SQL-DB.

superc:
wow, now I will try and thank you very much  :D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version