Recent

Author Topic: Need Really Complete RichText Control  (Read 15382 times)

Josh

Re: Need Really Complete RichText Control
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 08:14:56 pm »
HI

Bringing up old post, apologies. But thought better here than create a new Topic.

I had to edit an old application that uses lazrichedit, but every version I have and ones I have downloaded will not compile on Trunk (Win10), it gives various errors. when I compile the package.

win32wsrichbox.pas(214,10) Error: Identifier not found "UnicodeEnabledOS"

If I comment out the If Condition and set the variable directly. So as to progress further.

It then stalls at the
gtk2wsrichbox.pas(39,29) Fatal: Cannot find Gtk2Proc used by Gtk2WSRichBox. Enable flag "Use Unit" of unit Gtk2Proc in package LCL.

As though it is for only gtk2...

Any ideas how to fix for windows.

The best way to get accurate information on the forum is to post something wrong and wait for corrections.

taazz

Re: Need Really Complete RichText Control
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 08:38:41 pm »
HI

Bringing up old post, apologies. But thought better here than create a new Topic.
never ever do that again. Start your own threads.

I had to edit an old application that uses lazrichedit, but every version I have and ones I have downloaded will not compile on Trunk (Win10), it gives various errors. when I compile the package.

win32wsrichbox.pas(214,10) Error: Identifier not found "UnicodeEnabledOS"

If I comment out the If Condition and set the variable directly. So as to progress further.

It then stalls at the
gtk2wsrichbox.pas(39,29) Fatal: Cannot find Gtk2Proc used by Gtk2WSRichBox. Enable flag "Use Unit" of unit Gtk2Proc in package LCL.

As though it is for only gtk2...

Any ideas how to fix for windows.
Select the gtk units in the package window and uncheck the "use unit" check box bellow.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

TinyPortal © 2005-2018