Recent

Author Topic: No 32-bit apps on macOS after Mojave  (Read 9070 times)

Trenatos

• MarcusFernstrom.com
Re: No 32-bit apps on macOS after Mojave
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 02:07:58 pm »
@MISV, I just used fpcupdeluxe the other day to set up trunk Laz+FPC, x64, Cocoa.

I got the Arithmetic error, hit ok and got into the editor, then did a rebuild the IDE way with the same settings, and after that it's been working fine.

No go on Anchordockdsgn though, totally unusable at the moment, but apart from that it's been working well, including compiling apps for x64 Cocoa.

MISV

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 02:17:36 pm »
@MISV, I just used fpcupdeluxe the other day to set up trunk Laz+FPC, x64, Cocoa.

I got the Arithmetic error, hit ok and got into the editor, then did a rebuild the IDE way with the same settings, and after that it's been working fine.

No go on Anchordockdsgn though, totally unusable at the moment, but apart from that it's been working well, including compiling apps for x64 Cocoa.

I did not rebuild the IDE? Does that help? (Personally I can't open any windows without getting the error, but I will try again - I was not aware rebuilding he IDE would help but worth a try)

Trenatos

• MarcusFernstrom.com
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 02:51:10 pm »
Worked for me, yeah.

Installed, got the error, clicked Ok or whatever to NOT kill the program, then used the rebuild option in the IDE menu, and after that no Arithmetic error for me.

MISV

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2018, 01:48:31 pm »
Thank you - works for me as well now! Thank you so much - I can now finally start finding / reporting issues (already found one with TPageControl and menus but otherwise I can see Cocoa seems quite close)

Trenatos

• MarcusFernstrom.com
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2018, 02:44:39 pm »
No problem MISV, happy to help when I can  :)

MISV

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 03:02:30 pm »
Already submitted a couple of bug reports - one very important if using TabVisible it will essentially render TPageControls unusuble (all the trailing TTabSheets content are rendered invisible - no matter visible/tabvisible status)

I am considering if I should try fix it myself, but I don't properly understand the intrincsics of LCL yet (or Cocoa)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018