Recent

Author Topic: CONNECT LAZARUS + ACCESS + NETWORK  (Read 2955 times)

Adriano_sousa

CONNECT LAZARUS + ACCESS + NETWORK
« on: April 05, 2018, 09:04:51 pm »

Hello Friends ... this is my First post .... Always I used Windows and delphi ... ai I met Raspberry pi and it was passion at first sight..rsrsr
I've always done some little things in Delphi and Firebird ... but now Lazarus and Debian ... I got some tutorials on the internet for local connection and it works .... but in net and inifiles nothing ... The question is ... lol
I needed to make a connection Lazarus + access + local network + ini..so to see the operation and broaden the horizons ... To be honest I was my in shock with ODBC and not put the bank path ....

Thank you very much ... I spoke d ...
Sorry for the errors, I'm using a translator.

Adriano_sousa

Re: CONNECT LAZARUS + ACCESS + NETWORK
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 02:06:47 pm »

Hello Friends ... this is my First post .... Always I used Windows and delphi ... ai I met Raspberry pi and it was passion at first sight..rsrsr
I've always done some little things in Delphi and Firebird ... but now Lazarus and Debian ... I got some tutorials on the internet for local connection and it works .... but in net and inifiles nothing ... The question is ... lol
I needed to make a connection Lazarus + access + local network + ini..so to see the operation and broaden the horizons ... To be honest I was my in shock with ODBC and not put the bank path ....

Thank you very much ... I spoke d ...
Sorry for the errors, I'm using a translator.

sorry for my insistence
I just want to put the DB path any further.
example, where I set the path,
\\ 192.168.0.1 \ meudb.mdb ...
and for study
thank you so much

taazz

Re: CONNECT LAZARUS + ACCESS + NETWORK
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 04:18:20 am »
Thats not possible. Access is a windows only database and (as far as I know) does not have drivers for any other operating system. Try sqlexpress its easy to convert to and there are drivers for it.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

TinyPortal © 2005-2018