Forum > Options

Copy i18n to build folder

(1/3) > >>

lainz:
Hi, I've made a configuration in project options so the i18n is in the project folder like this:

--- Quote ---project\i18n
--- End quote ---

Po are generated fine.

The thing I want to do is copy contents of i18n folder to

--- Quote ---project\bin\debug\$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS)\locale\
--- End quote ---

So when I'm debugging I can test translations as well.

I want to do this from the IDE that's the tool I use to compile.

Phil:

--- Quote from: lainz on March 28, 2018, 07:10:41 pm ---I want to do this from the IDE that's the tool I use to compile.

--- End quote ---

You've tried "Execute after" in project options, right?

For example, for a project created by LazXProj, it always runs this to make sure the version info and install scripts are updated:

"$PKGDIR(AppXProj)/../utils/fix_xproj$ExeExt()" "$Project(InfoFile)"

lainz:
Thanks, I think this is not cross platform, right? I need to make an executable for each platform I'm using with Lazarus.

I was thinking something like PascalScript or similar.

Phil:

--- Quote from: lainz on March 28, 2018, 07:56:15 pm ---Thanks, I think this is not cross platform, right? I need to make an executable for each platform I'm using with Lazarus.

--- End quote ---

Not sure if I follow. I would say it is cross-platform. Maybe not very well documented, but I haven't found situations where I needed a separate .lpi, for example. Use the macros ($).

lainz:

--- Quote from: Phil on March 28, 2018, 07:59:55 pm ---Not sure if I follow. I would say it is cross-platform. Maybe not very well documented, but I haven't found situations where I needed a separate .lpi, for example. Use the macros ($).

--- End quote ---

I mean I need a different batch file for each OS I run that Execute after. Not something like run a PascalScript that does the copy of the files with no need of batch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version