Recent

Author Topic: "Stops" no longer stopping  (Read 2023 times)

RedOctober

"Stops" no longer stopping
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:28:16 pm »
Platform:  Lazarus 1.8.1 (Fixed) FPC: 3.0.5

I installed IBX 2.20 today, and there were some errors.  I had to uninstal/install it several times to get it to work.  Now, in a project that doesn't contain any IBX 2.20 components, my Stops don't stop my .exe anymore so I can't debug.  There is a warning at the bottom though, can someone tell me how to get my Lazarus back working (and stopping) normally?  Thanks.

My stops were working before I had the problems with IBX.

Messages, Warnings: 3
Warning: other unit files search path (aka unit path) of "WebGuard" contains "C:\ProgramFilesCP\LFixed\config_lazarus\onlinepackagemanager\packages\synapse40.1", which belongs to package "laz_synapse"
Warning: other unit files search path (aka unit path) of "KControlsLaz 1.7" contains "C:\ProgramFilesCP\LFixed\config_lazarus\onlinepackagemanager\packages\kcontrols_1.7\source", which belongs to package "KControlsBase"
Warning: other unit files search path (aka unit path) of "KControlsBase 1.7" contains "C:\ProgramFilesCP\LFixed\config_lazarus\onlinepackagemanager\packages\kcontrols_1.7\source", which belongs to package "KControlsLaz"

RedOctober

Re: "Stops" no longer stopping
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 11:40:19 pm »
I think I fixed it.  I had to go into Project/ Project Options /debugging and put a check in:

"Generate Debugging info for GDB"

For some reason, that check box was unchecked by something happening in the background.

RedOctober

Re: "Stops" no longer stopping
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 04:25:08 am »
I'm such a Lazarus newbie.  The "problem" is that I had set the compile type to "Release" instead of "Default".  I set it back to "Default" and it's stopping again.  Please disregard.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018