Forum > Beginners

Gaussian Elimination

(1/1)

jcaser1948:
I try to convert some of my old TP programs to FP and Visual input.
For the Matrix input I had the following Code

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TForm1.Input(Var N: Integer; Var Coeff_Mat1: Mat_Array;  Var Col_Mat1: Col_Array); (*** This Procedure lets the user input the number of equations and the  ***)(*** augmented matrix of their system of equations                       ***)(*** ON ENTRY : N => number of equations : UNDEFinED                Coeff_Mat1 => coefficient matrix : UNDEFinED                Col_Mat1 => column matrix :UNDEFinED     ON Exit  : N => # of equations input by user                Coeff_Mat1 => defined coefficient matrix                Col_Mat1 => defined column matrix input by user          ***) Var  I,J : Integer;  (* loop control and Array indices *) begin   //  readln(N);   For I := 1 to N do     { row indice }  begin    Writeln('ROW #',I);    For J := 1 to N do   {column indice }    begin      Write('a(',I,',',J,'):');      readln(Coeff_Mat1[I,J]);    {input of coefficient matrix}    end;    Write('c(',I,'):');    readln(Col_Mat1[I]);          {input of Constant matrix}  end;  readln;end;  (* Procedure Input *){---------------------------------------------------------------------------}Has anyone an Idea how this Input can be achieved  with visual Controls in a simple way?Can I Use T stringGird? The size of the matrices is variable , the max numbers of equations 50 .If I use TStringGird Can I change the quantity of rows and columns dynamically im Program ,depending on the number of equations  N given by the User?
Thanks for the help

wp:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure PrepareMatrixGrid(AGrid: TStringGrid; N: Integer);var  i, j: Integer;begin  AGrid.ColCount := N + AGrid.FixedCols;  AGrid.RowCount := N + AGrid.FixedRows;  // Add column headers: 1, 2, 3, ...  for i:=AGrid.FixedCols to AGrid.ColCount-1 do    AGrid.Cells[i, 0] :=IntToStr(i - AGrid.FixedCols + 1);  // Add row headers: 1, 2, 3, ...  for i:=AGrid.FixedRows to AGrid.RowCount-1 do    AGrid.Cells[0, i] := IntToStr(i - AGrid.FixedRows + 1]);  // Preset every cell Aij with 0  for j:=AGrid.FixedRows to AGrid.RowCount-1 do    for i := AGrid.FixedCols to AGrid.ColCount-1 do      Cells[i, j] := '0';end;

jcaser1948:
Thans,It works fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version