Recent

Author Topic: Translate LCL  (Read 2887 times)

Jacentus

Translate LCL
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:55:53 pm »
Hi

I newbe.

I completed translation of LCL in Lazarus folder \lazarus\lcl\languages.
What I must do to recompile all dialogs and components with the new polish translation.
I want write application only in Polish language.

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Re: Translate LCL
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:32:26 am »
I think you should just recompile Lazarus.  Look at menu option "Tools > Build Lazarus with profile: ...".

Anyway, you should read these articles too:
They're about internationalization, but they explain the best way to translate stuff.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:36:07 am by Ñuño_Martínez »
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

wp

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 11:36:43 am »
Do I understand correctly: You added missing translations to the file lclstrconsts.pl.po in lazarus\lcl\languages? Then you should write a bug report to bugtracker (https://bugs.freepascal.org/view_all_bug_page.php) and attach the file. This way your translation will be added to Lazarus "officially", and others can contribute from your work, too.

Jacentus

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 12:58:59 pm »
Do I understand correctly: You added missing translations to the file lclstrconsts.pl.po in lazarus\lcl\languages? Then you should write a bug report to bugtracker (https://bugs.freepascal.org/view_all_bug_page.php) and attach the file. This way your translation will be added to Lazarus "officially", and others can contribute from your work, too.

OK - Just I sent it.

Regards
Jacek

TinyPortal © 2005-2018