Forum > LCL

Turn off String Grid red border of selected cell?

(1/4) > >>

Josh:
I have not used stringgrid in a while, and am trying to remove the red line around a selected cell.

I have placed the following in ondraw event

I suspect I have forgot to turn off an option somewhere, as last time I used stringgrid ( 3+ years ago) i am sure I did not have this behaviour, and I no longer have the code.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TForm1.StringGrid1DrawCell(Sender: TObject; aCol, aRow: Integer;  aRect: TRect; aState: TGridDrawState);begin  With (sender as tstringgrid) Do  Begin    if not (grids.gdFixed in aState) then    begin      if not (grids.gdSelected in aState) then      begin        Canvas.Brush.Color :=$00710000;      end      else      begin        Canvas.Brush.Color := $002c8d31;      end;    end;    font.color:=ClWhite;    defaultdrawcell(Acol, Arow, arect, astate);  end;end;       

jamie:
maybe the Pen.Color is what you need?

canvas.Pen.Color := ????

Just a shot ..

Josh:
Hi

I have just tried pen.color and pen.width:=0 and still get the red border.

--- Code: ---canvas.Pen.Width:=0;
canvas.pen.color:=clwhite;
Canvas.Rectangle(aRect.Left - 1,aRect.Top - 1,aRect.Right +1,aRect.Bottom + 1); 

--- End code ---

molly:
did you meant the focus rectangle josh ?

You should be able to check for that with gridstate gdFocused and draw according to your wishes (e.g. not draw the focus rectangle).

jamie:
the fact that u r calling the default drawing pretty much negates what you are doing.

How about not calling the default drawing if it was a focus rectangle drawing cycle ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version