Recent

Author Topic: can not find LibC (moduleload)  (Read 13239 times)

jcaser1948

Re: can not find LibC (moduleload)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2017, 07:07:56 pm »
dear marcov
The path for libc is /usr/share/fpcsrc/packages/libc/src /libc.pp
/usr/local/dglsdk/header/moduleloader.pas
I also have the following files/directories

dglOpenGL.o      easySDL.pas          glu.pas       moduleloader.pas  sdl_mixer.o    sdl_net.ppu  sdl_ttf.pas   smpeg.ppu
dglOpenGL.pas    easySDL.ppu          jedi-sdl.inc  rebuild.sh        sdl_mixer.pas  sdl.o        sdl_ttf.ppu
dglOpenGL.ppu    easySDLTextures.pas  logger.o      sdl_image.o       sdl_mixer.ppu  sdl.pas      sdlutils.pas
easySDLFont.pas  geometry.pas         logger.pas    sdl_image.pas     sdl_net.o      sdl.ppu      smpeg.o
easySDL.o        gl.pas               logger.ppu    sdl_image.ppu     sdl_net.pas    sdl_ttf.o    smpeg.pas
 How they got installed I do not know
Wnat shell I do?
Thanks again

molly

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 07:24:33 pm »
Sorry for the noise in advance, but:
How they got installed I do not know
Really ? so you have no idea how DelphiGL got installed ?

I've never seen that installed by default...

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2017, 07:33:51 pm »
If you are feeling uncomfortable with the situation, and don't know where it came from etc, it might be easier to just erase everything and start over.

Thaddy

• Sensorship about opinions does not belong here.
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2017, 09:28:29 pm »
If you are feeling uncomfortable with the situation, and don't know where it came from etc, it might be easier to just erase everything and start over.
Yup. You made - perhaps unintentionally - a mess of it (molly, marco and me agree, I guess?) and you can't blame it on the component. That happens to work. Also your FPC is too old. Use 3.0.4.
But we WILL help you out. Just report back.
Object Pascal programmers should get rid of their "component fetish" especially with the non-visuals.

wp

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2017, 10:17:05 pm »
Well, these sdl units in fact can be found under an fpc-url: https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/contrib/sdl/basesdl/. They are not part of the official distribution, but I could imagine that SuseLinux is responsible for the mess, or the OP just picked a wrong package from Yast.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:27:03 am by wp »

jcaser1948

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2017, 09:21:50 am »
Thanks guys
Now it compiles
I have taken out all the libc units in  /usr/share/fpcsrc/packages/libc/src/libc.pp and all its associates. The same with/usr/local/dglsdk/header/Moduleloader.pas
In both places were headers and stuff from  https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/contrib/sdl/basesdl/.
How that got installed  I am still puzzled about, probably I did some silly mistakes, but at the moment I can not see which ones.
Thanks again

TinyPortal © 2005-2018