Forum > Portuguese

SpkToolBar

(1/2) > >>

Stclara:
Bom dia, pessoal. Tenho um spktoolbar com cinco abas. Como faço para que ao clicar em um botão seja selecionada uma respectiva aba, tipo spktoolbar.activepage = aba1?
No spktoolbar não achei algo parecido com a activepage..

[]´s

wp:
The Object Inspector is useless when you want to navigate through the child controls of the SpkTookbar. You must double-click on the toolbar (or right-click and select "Contents editor") to bring up the editor for the toolbar's child controls. This editor shows a treeview with the hierarchy of all child controls. Select a node to bring its properties into the object inspector for editing.

Handoko:
I never tried, but maybe something like:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  SpkToolbar1.TabIndex := 2;

wp:
Yes, SpkToolbar1.TabIndex is correct. But this is in the ObjectInspector.

I must say that my Google-translation of the original post is difficult to understand. Maybe a native Portuguese speaker can translate it to better English?

Handoko:
I reread the translated text and I see your point now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version