Author Topic: True hard random generator  (Read 2597 times)

sam707

Re: True hard random generator
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 02:31:49 pm »
send me an atmo-spheric noisymodulolorenzbeer, and we'll see  :P
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:38:37 pm by sam707 »
Lazarus fixes branch (1.8+), Emulators = Radio Shack TRS-80, basic, Pascal 80 , Misosys C pro, Turbo Pascal from version 2 to 5 on amtrad cpc6128 CP/M also a bunch of C compilers. Pascal, C, C++ all versions windows/linux. also assembler from Zilog Z-80 to Pentium MMX

Thaddy

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 05:20:00 pm »
@sam707
That's not random. Because it relies on Randomize....... It is a PRNG, a peudo ramdom generator and it has many flaws: there is no entropy, but randomize..... (That s the really moron part (intended, moderators))
And Randomize is not a particular good Random seed....
Do the same tests as I did and published on the wiki. Ignorant. <and grumpy.. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D>

Test it for yourself: leave out randomize and you have a repeatable PRNG. Checkout the standard code for randomize...

I am busy creating a real randomize...( not accepted yet, but close)

I hope that everyone understands that it is not cryptographically secure in any way.
This is not a case of woof, but bite. (without too much tissue ripped off if you don't move, that is, but only with my Jack Russel hybrids)

Now change subject:
Merry Christmas everybody and every one.... 8-) O:-) O:-) :D :D I will probably have a beer.. (more likely wine from NZ)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 08:10:15 pm by Thaddy »
recommends {$macro on}{$define Silly:=ObjFpc}

sam707

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 09:23:40 pm »
@thaddy I WAS EXPECTING with happiness such a crappy reaction from you, tiny whoopy grump  :P :D :D :D :D YOU CAN NOT RESIST HAHAHAHA
go ahead make a random gen with software (ROFL) while it exists on new hardware processors, waste your time as you are so damn used to, while I found solutions that ARE WELL KNOWN to be cryptosecure (cf. blumblum). I've no auction to earn in the fact you can not even read  :D :D :D
as always (at least often), you answer at first in a (minimalist) appropriate way, afterwhat, as a constant, your back to bottles and necks etcaetera

blum blum shub is cryptosecure, mersenne twister is not, PCG is "hard to guess" (see table of algos on the wsite)
IKR (as many) they are PRNG with uncongrulethal mechanisms , I also wrote it OMG ask fckdup Santa for glasses! c'mon!
getting old is a wrecking, at least for grumpboats HEHEHE
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 09:47:42 pm by sam707 »
Lazarus fixes branch (1.8+), Emulators = Radio Shack TRS-80, basic, Pascal 80 , Misosys C pro, Turbo Pascal from version 2 to 5 on amtrad cpc6128 CP/M also a bunch of C compilers. Pascal, C, C++ all versions windows/linux. also assembler from Zilog Z-80 to Pentium MMX

sam707

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 09:30:13 pm »
OH Finally
I think I just found a real pure random generator = sensors on your motherboard Celsius? Fahrenheit? coolers RPMs? Bipolar cryosystem? HAHAHAAHAHA whileever(!!)
Go Go Go thagryumpiny
it's a constant amazing pleasure to be picked on, by ontop scientisfinistic like ya! tons of universities documents, engineers repports and research papers are sooo wrong when your light (LMAO) apears
 :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 09:38:36 pm by sam707 »

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus