Forum > Unix

GetTickCount disappeared on Raspberry PI

(1/2) > >>

hakelm:
On my Linux desktop the little program below compiles without a glitch. When trying to compile it on Raspberry Pi with Free Pascal Compiler version 2.6.0-9+rpi1+wsf1 [2015/04/28] for arm
I get Error: Identifier not found "GetTickCount64".
Looking at sysutilh.inc that contains GetTickCount on my desktop and the one on my Pi I see that they are totally different. Searching for files containing  "GetTickCount" on the Pi doesn't give any promising candidates for a good source.
What can I do?
Thanks in advance for any tip.
H

program Project1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
  {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads}
  cthreads,
  {$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}
  Classes,sysutils
  { you can add units after this };

{$R *.res}

begin
  writeln(GetTickCount64);
end.

Thaddy:
It simply works here after disabling the res entry:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---program Project1; {$mode objfpc}{$H+} uses  {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads}  cthreads,  {$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}  Classes,sysutils  { you can add units after this }; // {$R *.res} //disable this begin  writeln(GetTickCount64);end.
BTW: You are using a really old version: upgrade to Stretch and you have a more recent FPC/Lazarus.

marcov:
2.6.0 is awfully old, probably before tickcount64 was standarized.

2.6.2,2.6.4,3.0.0,3.0.2, and 3.0.4 came all after it, and FPC is not known for its speedy updates.

Thaddy:
Marco, two days ago I was able to download the 3.0.4 tar for eabihf raspberry pi. When I try to retrieve the link today it is gone. Rather annoying.

hakelm:
Thanks
I will upgrade and see what happens.
H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version