Author Topic: OrangePi install lazarus  (Read 318 times)

radiio

OrangePi install lazarus
« on: December 07, 2017, 03:24:43 pm »
Hello,
on pages I noticed that he installed Lazarus on OrangePi.
I bought OrangePi zero. I have been using Raspberry for a long time, and this time I need something smaller and more affordable.

Well, I have a problem installing Lazarus. When installing with the package, it still shows the error that it is not the correct CPU.

For manual installation using src. I have this problem.
Do you know anything to advise me?

I followed this video no ....... when writing ....... make all me throw away this problem.

well thank you

Thaddy

Re: OrangePi install lazarus
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 04:19:40 pm »
fpc is not installed or not correctly installed. Did you install the dependencies correctly?
"Logically, no number of positive outcomes at the level of experimental testing can confirm a scientific theory, but a single counterexample is logically decisive."

radiio

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:10:07 am »
I think of yes, the installation is going well ... I've skipped a lot of possibilities

Thaddy

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 10:05:43 am »
So now it works?
As an aside: it took me ages to get my orange pi to work and although it works it is lying around in a corner.
Yes, it is cheap, but so is a real Raspberry Pi and those are all very stable across the whole model range.
I would never order an orange pi again, although if you are really out of money you can get it to work.
"Logically, no number of positive outcomes at the level of experimental testing can confirm a scientific theory, but a single counterexample is logically decisive."

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus