Free Pascal > Unix

Archlinux FPC packages won't update

(1/1)

soerensen3:
Wow the package of fpc 3.0.4 for arch was updated really fast. https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/fpc/
However if I try to update it will tell me it is already the newest version:

--- Code: Bash  window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---$ sudo pacman -Syy fpc-src fpc:: Synchronizing package databases... core                     137,8 KiB   811K/s 00:00 [######################] 100% extra                   1772,5 KiB  1441K/s 00:01 [######################] 100% community                  4,4 MiB  2,13M/s 00:02 [######################] 100% multilib                 178,7 KiB  4,36M/s 00:00 [######################] 100%warning: fpc-src-3.0.2-2 is up to date -- reinstallingwarning: fpc-3.0.2-1 is up to date -- reinstalling... Does anyone have the same problem?

Cyrax:
Maybe you can try to update your pacman mirrorlist up to date?

soerensen3:
It seems that you're right! I didn't mention it because I thought it didn't matter but I'm using manjaro. I didn't know they have their own mirrors and the new package is not available there yet. Also the fpc-src package for arch is still at 3.0.2 so it's probably better to keep the 3.0.2 version for now.

Thank you for your help!

Leledumbo:
If you use stable repo, the delay is around a week from arch (testing needs volunteer and time). If you want the very same day as arch, use unstable repo (but your whole system would be unstable as well).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version