Forum > Designer

Component bar height is huge - Raspberry Pi 3 - Lazarus 1.8.0RC5

(1/1)

ertank:
Hello,

Lazarus is built from SVN sources. I had exact same problem on Lazarus 1.8.0RC3 and 1.6 some version.

Component bar is very large at the time I start Lazarus. Oddly enough, this does not happen always. But, a lot of time I get that.

Problem is as you can see in attached picture.

If I swithch to another component tab (not matters which one) problem solves.

Is there anything I can try or bring in here like more data?

Thanks.

taazz:
are you using some kind of docking extension? it looks to me like, the component bar things is docked vertically(left or right) instead of horizontally(top or bottom).

balazsszekely:
Uncheck "Show complete component palette" in Options-->Window.

PS: Alternatively you can hide the component palette and use the component window View-->Components(Ctr + Alt + P).

ertank:

--- Quote from: taazz on November 01, 2017, 11:20:16 pm ---are you using some kind of docking extension? it looks to me like, the component bar things is docked vertically(left or right) instead of horizontally(top or bottom).

--- End quote ---

This is plain Lazarus build from SVN sources. I do not use any kind of extension or something.

ertank:

--- Quote from: GetMem on November 02, 2017, 05:14:48 am ---Uncheck "Show complete component palette" in Options-->Window.

--- End quote ---

That seems to help. Will observe a few more days and see if really solves the problem.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version