Recent

Author Topic: Maxit game source  (Read 2197 times)

Adri

Maxit game source
« on: October 21, 2017, 11:26:27 pm »
All,

I created a game using Lazarus / Pascal. It can be found at "https://sourceforge.net/projects/maxit-lazarus/". It was created with help from (also) this forum and especially RVK.
I am not planning or able to do an exhaustive support, but do like to learn from your comments. The product has no copy-right, has no licence or anything but is fully free. If you do use it in any way an email will be appreciated.
I realize this game does need improvement and also that I have to learn more on programming and Lazarus / Pascal handling.
As it is far from perferct (but working) I think this has to be free, therefore, enjoy!

Adri   

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Re: Maxit game source
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 01:08:54 pm »
Simple game but nice.  Would be nicer if you can play with a friend in the Internet too. :)

If you're interested in game programming, please join Pascal Game Development community.
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

Adri

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 01:47:25 pm »
Nuno,

Thanks for the remark. Very true and valid, but too much for my skills! But since it is fully free -source as well- anyone is invited to extend and improve the possibilities. Challange for you maybe...?    :D

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 01:48:39 pm »
I never did networking but I plan to do.  May be this project would help me to learn.  :-\
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

TinyPortal © 2005-2018