Recent

Author Topic: needs a little help..  (Read 15980 times)

DJMaster

• DJMaster on GitHub
Re: needs a little help..
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 08:23:12 pm »
On Windows you can deploy original CSFML dlls and OpenAL dll for i386-win32 (or x86_64-win64).
CSFML dlls are available here: https://www.sfml-dev.org/download/csfml/
OpenAL dll is avaliable here (as installer): https://www.openal.org/downloads/

Alternatively you can build dlls yourself from sources under MSYS2 for both 32 and 64 bit Windows OSs. In this case you have to additionally deploy libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll (for win32) or libgcc_s_seh-1.dll (for win64) and libwinpthread-1.dll from the corresponding mingw32/mingw64 bin directories. I prefer this way when I use other dlls at the same time to be sure to use libraries built under the same environment.

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 08:39:01 pm »
Thank you for the information. I am currently a bit busy, I will try it when I have more time.

DJMaster

• DJMaster on GitHub
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2017, 08:43:28 pm »
You are welcome!  :D

p.s.: what about the Colorful.pas example? Did you test it with CSFML 2.4.0?

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2017, 09:02:56 pm »
I have not. I know I can build CSFM 2.4.0 or set Linux PPA manually, but prefer the easiest. The repository of my Ubuntu Mate 16.10 only shows CFSML 2.3 and SFML 2.4. I am not willing to change it, at least for now.

Ubuntu (Mate) 17.10 is going to be released, maybe this month or next month. Then I will upgrade my Linux and see what CFSML version will be in the repository by default.

Installing libraries in Linux is very easy, just some clicks. Below is the screenshot of Synaptic Package Manager, which I usually use for installing/removing applications and libraries.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018