Forum > Packages and Libraries

fcl-report not being built for windows x64?

(1/2) > >>

mobilevil:
Hello,

I built FPC and LAZ trunk with the instruction from wiki and fp-report was built successfully, but I want a 64bit version so I built it again, the built (including lazarus) was done successfully but there is no fcl-report in units folder!

https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk revision 37121

my bat file

@echo on
set myroot=c:\freepascal
set myFPC=%myroot%\fpc\3.0.2
set mybinutils=%myroot%\binutils
set PATH=%mybinutils%\i386-win32;%myFPC%\bin\i386-win32;%PATH%
cd %myFPC%
rd /s /q  %myfpc%\examples
make distclean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=%myFPC% PP=%mybinutils%\ppc386.exe DATA2INC=%myFPC%\utils\data2inc.exe

@echo on
set myroot=c:\freepascal
set myFPC=%myroot%\fpc\3.0.2
set mybinutils=%myroot%\binutils
set PATH=%mybinutils%\x86_64-win64;%myFPC%\bin\x86_64-win64;%PATH%
cd %myFPC%
rd /s /q  %myfpc%\examples
make distclean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=%myFPC% PP=%mybinutils%\ppcx64.exe DATA2INC=%myFPC%\utils\data2inc.exe

mobilevil:
target x86_64-win64
[ 99%] Skipped package libfontconfig which has been disabled for target x86_64-win64
[ 99%] Skipped package fcl-report which has been disabled for target x86_64-win64

Thaddy:
There's not a properly maintained freetype font library for win64, (That is *unless* you are able to build it yourself from source (these are C sources)).
In the release notes for fpreport this is explained.

If you have sufficient skills, it is possible and you can enable it yourself. (Not recommended).

I understand your question: win32 isn't even available but only on request on new machines. Note that win32 code will still work on 64 bit windows, so you can use a 32 bit Lazarus/fpc.
But it is an initial release and it will become good in the future

mobilevil:
Oh! I just googled around and couldn't find the release note, could you please point me to it?

Thanks.

Thaddy:
In trunk. Actually they are commit notes. fpreport is not (yet) part of a release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version