Forum > Editor

[SOLVED] Lazarus color settings

(1/2) > >>

Adri:
I played around with the option to change the used colors and have put some XML files in 'C:\Users\......\AppData\Local\lazarus\userschemes'. Basically this works fine and I can select the schemes, but (very annoying) when starting Lazarus it complains about 'Failed to load user-scheme file C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\lazarus\userschemes\molokai.theme.xml', for example (dots are replacing my profile name).
And when clicking 'OK' on this all other scheme files are reported missing too, hence, it is working!   %)
Anyone an idea where and how to fix this annoyance?   >:(

Handoko:
You should not played with the file directly. Instead, you can can try:
Lazarus main menu > Tools > Options > Editor > Display > Colors

Adri:
@Handoko,

This woks fine (as written), but nevertheless the IDE complains about NOT finding these XML files upon starting. Most likely I did something wrong somewhere, but how to fix this?

Adri:
[I also posted below question in 'Programming - General' section]

I played around with the option to change the used colors and have put some XML files in 'C:\Users\......\AppData\Local\lazarus\userschemes'. Basically this works fine and I can select the schemes, but (very annoying) when starting Lazarus it complains about 'Failed to load user-scheme file C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\lazarus\userschemes\molokai.theme.xml', for example (dots are replacing my profile name).
And when clicking 'OK' on this all other scheme files are reported missing too, hence, it is working!   %)
Anyone an idea where and how to fix this annoyance?   >:(

I am using Lazarus 1.6.4 and Windows10.

Martin_fr:
Please don't cross/double post.

I merged both topics here. (so some of those messages were originally on the other board).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version