Author Topic: Password reset / new registration @ bugtracker => URL already has been used  (Read 306 times)

SirTwist

Hi all,

I've signed up to the bugtracker some months ago, but need to reset my password. I received the link for password recovery, but the bugtracker website says
"The confirmation URL is invalid or has already been used. Please signup again."

I retried it with the same result. I tried to setup a new account, but got the same message. I even deactivated the antivirus software on this computer, in case that the av scanner triggers the link.

Does anyone has a clue on how to login to the bug tracker?

Kind regards and thanks in advance,
Michael

mayevski

I have the same negative experience, and I have tried a couple of different steps (all without luck):
- login with the forum credentials
- recover the password for the forum credentials
- create new credentials with the same username as the forum ones
- create completely new ones

In all cases, the response was the same - link expired or already used.

As a result, I can't file a bug report.

Thaddy

Well, if the spammers under us! shut up... then it would be a whole lot easier to register, I think.
Since due diligence is taken by the moderators, it is a matter of fact that some accounts and their corresponding IP's are blocked.

Simply ask. If the request in good faith it will be taken care of. (Even I had a similar problem once)

Martin_fr

• Administrator
    • wiki
Yes there is an issue with the bugtracker sign up...
Not yet sure what the solution is.

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus