Recent

Author Topic: Lnet V0.6.6 Runtime Error Raspberry pi  (Read 3030 times)

andrew Bubble

Lnet V0.6.6 Runtime Error Raspberry pi
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:32:01 pm »
Hi All

I am having an issue with the Lnet visual component suite, I am trying to use these on a Raspberry PI 3.

I am running Lazarus version 1.6 and FPC Version 3.0.0, because I need to compile the Lazarus programs for the Raspberry PI Zero W as well the Lazarus has been installed for the Armv6. I have installed the LNet package with no issues and Lazarus subsequently builds with no problems after the components have been installed.

The error I am getting is a run-time one, if I simply place a TLUDPComponent on the form and then build the project and run I get the following error.

Project project1 raised exception class 'External: SIGILL'. At address 75A82DE8. After I click the OK button I get an assembler window.

I have also tried the TLTCPComponent and this does exactly the same.

Any clues anyone

Regards Andrew

Paul Breneman

• Control Pascal
Re: Lnet V0.6.6 Runtime Error Raspberry pi
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 08:42:03 pm »
You might quickly try Control Terminal (http://www.ctrlterm.com/) to make sure that networking is OK on your Raspberry Pi.
Regards,
Paul Breneman
www.ControlPascal.com

andrew Bubble

Re: Lnet V0.6.6 Runtime Error Raspberry pi
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 08:51:56 pm »
Hi Paul

I am pretty sure the networking is working correctly, there is another package with the Lnet visual components and this is called lnetbase these are added to your project but they are not installed as components. I have made several applications with these and I can send UDP packets from my PI 3 or my PI Zero with the programs compiled with Lazarus. As these are not installed as components I have to have the lnetbase files locally with each of the projects but they all work as expected.

Regards Andrew

TinyPortal © 2005-2018