Recent

Author Topic: Does not support TIpHtmlPanel printing on Mac OS X?  (Read 4595 times)

SunyD

Does not support TIpHtmlPanel printing on Mac OS X?
« on: April 04, 2017, 06:19:39 pm »
Hello,
I installed today OS X 1.6 and Xcode 3.2 with recent Lazarus (1.6.4, fpc 3.0.2, 32bit).

Then i tried the turbopower_ipro example from examples follder. It runs without error.
But when i click on Preview button it crashes with "Canvas does not  drawing" exception.
Yes, I compiled it with {$DEFINE Html_Print}.

Does it not support printing on mac or it is bug?

wp

Re: Does not support TIpHtmlPanel printing on Mac OS X?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 07:00:48 pm »
I don't have access to OS X, but my first guess would be that you did not install the package Printer4Lazarus.

SunyD

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 11:53:29 pm »
Thanks, maybe this is it, also I didn't  installed any printer.
I installed an old mac os 10.6 in virtualbox to just look if my app running in macos.
TDateTimePicker has also problems on Carbon-widget.
I look them again on real macs at work in the next weeks.

Zoran

• http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/User:Zoran
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 03:57:15 pm »

I am sorry to hear that. What are these problems with TDateTimePicker? Under what conditions they appear? Did they appear in recent Lazarus versions or have always been there?

I have no access to Mac and have never been able to test the control on Mac... Perhaps you can help in locating what causes these problems. First, please describe them.

SunyD

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 02:25:31 am »

I am sorry to hear that. What are these problems with TDateTimePicker? Under what conditions they appear? Did they appear in recent Lazarus versions or have always been there?

I have no access to Mac and have never been able to test the control on Mac... Perhaps you can help in locating what causes these problems. First, please describe them.
When you click down arrow the calendar popup opened and closed immediately. Normally(on Windows, Linux) calendar shown and you can select date.
I did not made bug report because this is old osx 10.6 with Xcode 3.2 in virtual box and it looks like that only I have this problem.
I still have not finished my program. After I fihish it, I test it on real mac, then i can make better bug report.

Zoran,
 I thank you for this wonderful component, I am thinking it to integrate it in TDBGrid/TStringGrid as one the default editors. I use it often.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018