Author Topic: How To Write Lazarus Component  (Read 806 times)

geoffbate

How To Write Lazarus Component
« on: March 24, 2017, 02:09:50 am »
The link on the web page says not posted since 2008 so suggested I start a new topic - but does not seem to an area dedicated to Component Building.

I read and folllowed this topic in the process of migrating a few components I modified for my use in Delphi and wanted to convert to update my limited program repertoire to Lazarus, one in particular was a composite component (several others on a panel);

The results were initially not good - all sorts of errors especially when deleting the components but when I re-read the page - the section

Using embedded (visual) components

surely ControlStyle csNoDesignSelectable should be added to ControlStyle not eliminated - the name is kind of presumably descripitive.

Well the improvements since I added it instead have been much better and am getting there, I hope.

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Re: How To Write Lazarus Component
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 12:58:12 pm »
I actually don't understand.  I suspect you used Google Translator or similar, don't you?
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus