Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED in FPC 3.1.1] How to see all warnings for the project?  (Read 9840 times)

Eugene Loza

• My games in Pascal
Re: How to see all warnings for the project?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2017, 03:02:54 pm »
No, still not working on Debian Jessie Lazarus 1.8.0RC3 FPC 3.0.3.
My FOSS games in FreePascal&CastleGameEngine: https://decoherence.itch.io/ (Sources: https://gitlab.com/EugeneLoza)

rvk

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 03:05:46 pm »
First I needed to add src to the other unit files otherwise I got an error compiling.
What kind of error do you get? I should have included all paths to the .lpi file... I should fix this.
I got a message that decoherence and decoglobal couldn't be found.
In your option you did add src for the include files.
But I also think it is needed for the pas (other units) files.
(adding src to other files, compilation and build worked for me)

I still have some error messages about duplicate units for the packages but that could be my fault.

No, still not working on Debian Jessie Lazarus 1.8.0RC3 FPC 3.0.3.
If you don't have src in your other-unit path, FPC can't find the pas files and might take old compiled units.
Add the src in the other unit files and rebuild with Shift+F9 and see what you get.

Eugene Loza

• My games in Pascal
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2017, 03:43:13 pm »
Getting even more strange every time  %)
First time compiling on Win7x64, Lazarus 1.6.4, FPC 3.0.2 got me all warnings but no hints (thanks again, I've fixed the $HINTS off issue now, but that didn't display them).
But all the subsequent Compile/Build/Shift+F9/CleanUpAndBuild/DeletingAllCompiledFiles display just:
Messages, Hints: 28
(a lot of notes on duplicate units, like this)
Note: Duplicate unit "castlemessages" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="V:\CGE\castle-engine\packages\lib\i386-win32\castlemessages.ppu", source="V:\CGE\castle-engine\src\window\castlemessages.pas"
Compile Project, Mode: Debug, Target: decoherence_desktop.exe: Success, Hints: 2
Hint: Start of reading config file E:\PROGR\Lazarus\fpc\3.0.2\bin\i386-win32\fpc.cfg
Hint: End of reading config file E:\PROGR\Lazarus\fpc\3.0.2\bin\i386-win32\fpc.cfg
Verbose: Free Pascal Compiler version 3.0.2 [2017/02/27] for i386
Verbose: Target OS: Win32 for i386
Verbose: Compiling decoherence_desktop.lpr
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoglobal.pas
Verbose: Compiling V:\CGE\castle-engine\src\compatibility\generics.collections\src\generics.collections.pas
Verbose: Compiling V:\CGE\castle-engine\src\compatibility\generics.collections\src\generics.memoryexpanders.pas
Verbose: Compiling V:\CGE\castle-engine\src\compatibility\generics.collections\src\generics.defaults.pas
Verbose: Compiling V:\CGE\castle-engine\src\compatibility\generics.collections\src\generics.hashes.pas
Verbose: Compiling V:\CGE\castle-engine\src\compatibility\generics.collections\src\generics.strings.pas
Verbose: Writing Resource String Table file: generics.strings.rsj
Verbose: Compiling V:\CGE\castle-engine\src\compatibility\generics.collections\src\generics.helpers.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoherence.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decothread.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decothrash.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decogui.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decointerface.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decotime.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoimages.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoactor.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\deconavigationnetwork.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decostats.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoperks.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decobody.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoinputoutput.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoabstractworld.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoabstractgenerator.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoabstractworld3d.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\deconodeparser.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\deconavigation.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoload3d.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoplayercharacter.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoraceprofession.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decogamemode.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoimages.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decolabels.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decofont.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoloadscreen.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decotranslation.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decoloadembedded.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decointerfacecomposite.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decointerfaceblocks.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decomouse.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decolevel.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decodungeonworld.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decodungeongenerator.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decodungeontiles.pas
Verbose: Compiling .\src\decosound.pas
Verbose: Compiling resource D:\DECO\DECO-170822-180\lib\i386-win32\decoherence_desktop.or
Verbose: Linking decoherence_desktop.exe
Verbose: 27134 lines compiled, 7.3 sec, 2930512 bytes code, 1119940 bytes data
I.e. No hints/warnings.

adding src to other files, compilation and build worked for me
Hmmm... it's added in my project options (see attachment) if I've understood you correctly. And it's in the .lpi file: https://github.com/eugeneloza/decoherence/blob/master/decoherence_desktop.lpi#L37
Strange... did you have this field blank?
I recall I've had some problems like that when I've first recompiled the sources in Windows, but I've added the path and it looks clear afterwards.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 03:54:16 pm by Eugene Loza »
My FOSS games in FreePascal&CastleGameEngine: https://decoherence.itch.io/ (Sources: https://gitlab.com/EugeneLoza)

rvk

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2017, 06:58:54 pm »
adding src to other files, compilation and build worked for me
Hmmm... it's added in my project options (see attachment) if I've understood you correctly. And it's in the .lpi file: https://github.com/eugeneloza/decoherence/blob/master/decoherence_desktop.lpi#L37
Strange... did you have this field blank?
I recall I've had some problems like that when I've first recompiled the sources in Windows, but I've added the path and it looks clear afterwards.
Yes, for me it is blank.

When I remove decoherence.pas from the Project inspector and add it again, I get a message that src is not in the search path. It suggest to add it for Default, Debug and Release. You only have it set for Debug and not for Default and Release.

I downloaded a new version from github and now (here @home) I also don't have any messages other than the duplicates. I tried it earlier on Laz1.8 and here on 1.6.4. I'll try it here on 1.9.

Edit: Nope. In 1.9 I also don't get any warnings and hints. There is some other setting which changed since the last version.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:06:08 pm by rvk »

Eugene Loza

• My games in Pascal
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 07:10:47 pm »
When I remove decoherence.pas from the Project inspector and add it again, I get a message that src is not in the search path. It suggest to add it for Default, Debug and Release. You only have it set for Debug and not for Default and Release.
Another fail by me.... Thanks a lot! I never knew I should set them for all three modes... I've fixed it and will commit in a few minutes. Thanks again!
I feel so unattentive...  :-[

rvk

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 07:21:58 pm »
Getting closer.
I downloaded the version I had this afternoon on another computer where I got the warnings and hints.
It also gives me the hints here.
So now I have one version with only verbose and one with all the warnings and hints.
(Now to see what the difference is  %) )

Edit: The difference was that I removed decoherence and added it again but forgot to add it to the uses. After that not everything got compiled.

I took the last version from today 18:37 and removed decoherence again, added it again and let Lazarus add the src to the search path and added decoherence manual to the lpr and got the warnings and hints. (messages too long to include here because of all the fgl.pp hints)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:45:09 pm by rvk »

Eugene Loza

• My games in Pascal
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 08:05:35 pm »
removed decoherence again, added it again and let Lazarus add the src to the search path and added decoherence manual to the lpr and got the warnings and hints. (messages too long to include here because of all the fgl.pp hints)
I've just tried this way... however, it didn't work either.
I removed decoherence.pas
I removed src from ProjectOptions
I added decohernce.pas
I added "src" folder to build modes
I added Decoherence to decoherence_desktop.lpr uses
I compiled the project and got warnings and hints (not all of them, but that was my fault, I think, because I did not purge the project, so it compiled only changed files)
I tried compiling/building/buildingClean/DeletingAllCompiledFiles again, and I got no warning/hints again.

rvk

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 08:13:07 pm »
If you right-click in the messages window and choose "Filter non urgent Messages"... to what is the submenu set?

Eugene Loza

• My games in Pascal
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2017, 08:19:28 pm »
If you right-click in the messages window and choose "Filter non urgent Messages"... to what is the submenu set?
Filter Debug Messages and Below is activated.

Hmm... I've been trying to reproduce the issue on a small project, thou it never fails to display warnings/hints. I wonder, maybe there's something very bad with my project options? Re-making the project from a scratch might help...

rvk

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2017, 01:08:13 pm »
Hmm... I've been trying to reproduce the issue on a small project, thou it never fails to display warnings/hints. I wonder, maybe there's something very bad with my project options? Re-making the project from a scratch might help...
Project options shouldn't matter because I get the warnings and hints with the same project.

You could try installing Lazarus 1.6.4 as a secondary installation. I usually install it to C:\Laz64 and set the config-directory to C:\Laz64\config.

I tried a new clean install of Lazarus 1.6.4 64 bit, compiled & installed castle_base 6.3, compiled castle_window, took a clean download of decoherence from just now, opened decoherence_desktop.lpi and pressed SHIFT+F9 and got this: (so now without the fgl.pp hints like I got in trunk)

(no other packages or config changes where made after the fresh install of Laz 1.6.4)
(If you have other packages or sources installed with {$hints off} or {$warnings off} without corresponding {$x on} these could  interfere a lot)

Messages, Hints: 16
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowtouch" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowtouch.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowtouch" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowtouch.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castlewindowtouch.pas"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowrecentfiles" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowrecentfiles.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowrecentfiles" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowrecentfiles.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castlewindowrecentfiles.pas"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowprogress" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowprogress.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowprogress" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowprogress.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castlewindowprogress.pas"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowmodes" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowmodes.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindowmodes" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindowmodes.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castlewindowmodes.pas"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindow" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindow.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlewindow" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlewindow.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castlewindow.pas"
Note: Duplicate unit "castleuistate" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castleuistate.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castleuistate" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castleuistate.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castleuistate.pas"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlesoundmenu" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlesoundmenu.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlesoundmenu" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlesoundmenu.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castlesoundmenu.pas"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlemessages" in "castle_base 6.3", orphaned ppu "C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlemessages.ppu"
Note: Duplicate unit "castlemessages" in "castle_window 6.3", ppu="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\packages\lib\x86_64-win64\castlemessages.ppu", source="C:\Users\Rik\Downloads\castle-engine-master\src\window\castlemessages.pas"
Compile Project, Mode: Default, Target: decoherence_desktop.exe: Success, Warnings: 49, Hints: 61
decotime.pas(88,58) Hint: Function result variable does not seem to be initialized
decotime.pas(175,46) Hint: Variable "TimerFrequency" does not seem to be initialized
deconavigationnetwork.pas(26,6) Warning: Unit "CastleGenericLists" is deprecated: "use TList and TDictionary from Generics.Collections unit, it works for all types perfectly like we want"
deconavigationnetwork.pas(32,2) Hint: User defined: not sure how to work correctly here, specialized lists must be managed (from a class constructor/destructor)
deconavigationnetwork.pas(39,4) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoperks.pas(27,3) Hint: Unit "DecoStats" not used in DecoPerks
decobody.pas(34,3) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoinputoutput.pas(40,4) Hint: User defined: not working
decoinputoutput.pas(161,6) Hint: User defined: not working
decobody.pas(98,55) Hint: Parameter "RemoveMe" not used
decoabstractgenerator.pas(24,34) Warning: Unit "CastleGenericLists" is deprecated: "use TList and TDictionary from Generics.Collections unit, it works for all types perfectly like we want"
decoabstractworld.pas(47,6) Hint: User defined: todo: LastRender = -1 does the same job, optimize it
decoabstractworld.pas(48,6) Hint: User defined: allow first initialization flow during load without caring for FPS!
decoabstractworld.pas(253,4) Hint: User defined: dummy
decoabstractworld.pas(64,20) Hint: Parameter "URL" not used
deconavigation.pas(42,33) Hint: User defined: Check this
deconavigation.pas(60,4) Hint: User defined: todo
deconavigation.pas(64,4) Warning: User defined: light distance
deconavigation.pas(77,4) Hint: User defined: todo
decoabstractworld3d.pas(58,6) Hint: User defined: MAY be freed after loading?
decoload3d.pas(58,14) Hint: Unit "CastleVectors" not used in decoload3d
decoraceprofession.pas(24,15) Hint: Unit "DecoPerks" not used in decoraceprofession
decoplayercharacter.pas(33,3) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoimages.pas(241,4) Warning: User defined: BUG: why Scaled image is not freed automatically?????
decofont.pas(138,16) Warning: Symbol "GrayscaleAlphaPixels" is deprecated: "use Pixels"
decofont.pas(186,24) Warning: Symbol "GrayscaleAlphaPixels" is deprecated: "use Pixels"
decoloadscreen.pas(43,6) Hint: User defined: TODO: not saved/read ATM (should overridden by a savegame?)
decointerfaceblocks.pas(234,6) Warning: User defined: todo
decointerfaceblocks.pas(74,31) Hint: Parameter "Animate" not used
decointerfacecomposite.pas(46,31) Hint: Parameter "Animate" not used
decointerfacecomposite.pas(119,51) Hint: Parameter "x" not used
decointerfacecomposite.pas(119,53) Hint: Parameter "y" not used
decointerfacecomposite.pas(120,51) Hint: Parameter "x" not used
decointerfacecomposite.pas(120,53) Hint: Parameter "y" not used
decointerfacecomposite.pas(642,6) Warning: User defined: todo
decointerfacecomposite.pas(706,10) Warning: User defined: todo
decogamemode.pas(57,4) Hint: User defined: make through switching of game interfaces
decogamemode.pas(100,4) Hint: User defined: something more efficient, or world-attached might be here
decoplayercharacter.pas(217,4) Hint: User defined: collect battle state from char
decoabstractworld3d.pas(227,3) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoabstractworld3d.pas(230,7) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoabstractworld3d.pas(235,5) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoabstractworld3d.pas(239,7) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoabstractworld3d.pas(243,46) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoabstractworld3d.pas(244,3) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decoabstractworld3d.pas(254,4) Warning: User defined: todo
decoabstractworld3d.pas(263,47) Hint: User defined: maybe use tpLower
decoabstractworld3d.pas(300,4) Hint: User defined: I don't like that!
decoabstractworld3d.pas(330,39) Hint: User defined: check here for a correct way to free camera
decoabstractworld3d.pas(353,10) Warning: User defined: Memory Leak Here
decoabstractworld3d.pas(438,4) Hint: User defined: some rules on actors spawning should go here
decoabstractworld3d.pas(443,25) Warning: Constructing a class "DMonster" with abstract method "Die"
decoactor.pas(164,15) Hint: Found abstract method: Die(<DBasicActor>);
decoabstractworld3d.pas(444,6) Warning: User defined: todo
decoabstractworld3d.pas(112,22) Hint: Parameter "Position" not used
decoactor.pas(262,4) Hint: User defined: todo
decoactor.pas(288,4) Warning: User defined: dummy
decoactor.pas(298,4) Warning: User defined: dummy
decoactor.pas(361,43) Hint: User defined: read seed from the savegame
decoactor.pas(380,31) Hint: User defined: clinical death state
decoactor.pas(582,4) Warning: User defined: dummy, should set LastTime here
decoactor.pas(602,55) Warning: User defined: sometimes it's not enough, why???
decoactor.pas(717,4) Hint: User defined: dummy, actually this is wrong, as "target" may be a friendly unit, e.g. to heal, or in case of control loss
decoactor.pas(732,4) Warning: User defined: todo
decoactor.pas(733,4) Hint: User defined: and player in THIS battle
decoactor.pas(213,29) Hint: Parameter "doAction" not used
decoactor.pas(231,21) Hint: Parameter "Dam" not used
decoactor.pas(231,33) Hint: Parameter "Damtype" not used
decointerface.pas(791,4) Warning: User defined: Memory Leak here
decointerface.pas(821,4) Hint: User defined: BUG: why Scaled image is not freed automatically?????
decointerface.pas(208,64) Hint: Parameter "AllTree" not used
decodungeongenerator.pas(24,34) Warning: Unit "CastleGenericLists" is deprecated: "use TList and TDictionary from Generics.Collections unit, it works for all types perfectly like we want"
decodungeongenerator.pas(297,2) Hint: User defined: needs to be changed to fit the abstract world definition.
decodungeongenerator.pas(458,4) Warning: User defined: tiles count might be zero!
decodungeongenerator.pas(463,4) Warning: User defined: tiles count might be zero!
decodungeongenerator.pas(468,4) Warning: User defined: tiles count might be zero!
decodungeongenerator.pas(616,4) Warning: User defined: may hang up forever here, if paremeters cannot be satisfied
decodungeongenerator.pas(831,65) Hint: User defined: ignore up/down tiles for now
decodungeongenerator.pas(845,10) Hint: User defined: ignore up/down tiles for now
decodungeongenerator.pas(864,4) Hint: User defined: All weenies actually will be defined by CONSTRUCTOR in first steps, not here!
decodungeongenerator.pas(1034,8) Hint: User defined: floor/ceiling problems? Keep your eye on it!
decodungeongenerator.pas(1176,76) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decodungeongenerator.pas(1178,10) Warning: User defined: not working yet
decodungeongenerator.pas(1272,31) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decodungeongenerator_calculatefaces.inc(20,10) Warning: User defined: floor/ceiling not working!
decodungeongenerator_calculatefaces.inc(20,10) Warning: User defined: floor/ceiling not working!
decodungeonworld.pas(92,4) Warning: User defined: dummy
decodungeonworld.pas(127,6) Warning: User defined: reset all tiles visibility here
decodungeonworld.pas(77,25) Hint: Parameter "aPosition" not used
decodungeonworld.pas(78,25) Hint: Parameter "aNav" not used
decodungeonworld.pas(157,4) Hint: User defined: this is ugly. WorldScale must support different scales
decodungeonworld.pas(171,4) Warning: User defined: dummy
decodungeonworld.pas(70,20) Hint: Parameter "URL" not used
decodungeonworld.pas(179,4) Warning: User defined: todo
decodungeonworld.pas(182,4) Warning: User defined: this is wrong
decodungeonworld.pas(198,6) Warning: User defined: this is ugly
decodungeonworld.pas(222,4) Hint: User defined: freeandnil(window.scenemanager)?
decolevel.pas(32,3) Hint: Unit "DecoActor" not used in decolevel
decosound.pas(160,29) Hint: User defined: it looks wrong! Only 2 (now playing & fading + there might be >1 fading) tracks are needed at every moment of time
decosound.pas(421,3) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decosound.pas(424,3) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decosound.pas(425,3) Warning: Comment level 2 found
decosound.pas(438,4) Hint: User defined: process silence here
decosound.pas(473,4) Warning: User defined: the track may be not loaded yet!
decoherence.pas(115,24) Hint: Parameter "Container" not used
decoherence.pas(130,24) Hint: Parameter "Container" not used
decoherence.pas(137,19) Hint: Parameter "Container" not used
decoherence.pas(177,21) Hint: Parameter "Container" not used
decoherence.pas(194,20) Hint: Parameter "Container" not used
decoherence.pas(294,4) Warning: User defined: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!!!

Eugene Loza

• My games in Pascal
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 08:19:01 am »
Sorry for the delay, but I've just returned to solving this issue.
Everything is working flawlessly in Lazarus 1.9 + FPC 3.1.1
So it was a minor bug somewhere inbetween FPC 3.0.3 and FPC 3.1.1
Thanks a lot everybody!

Eugene Loza

• My games in Pascal
Re: [SOLVED in FPC 3.1.1] How to see all warnings for the project?
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2017, 08:22:25 am »
About inlining:

fgl.pp(998,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(998,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1013,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1013,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1058,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1058,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1063,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1063,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1028,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1028,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1033,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1033,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1018,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1018,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1023,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1023,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1053,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1053,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(998,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(998,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1013,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1013,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1058,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1058,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1063,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1063,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1028,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1028,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1033,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1033,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1018,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1018,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1023,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1023,1) Hint: Inlining disabled
fgl.pp(1053,1) Hint: "inherited" not yet supported inside inline procedure/function
fgl.pp(1053,1) Hint: Inlining disabled

Now it's clearly seen that it's an (deprecated) FGL issue.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018