Forum > Editor

Coding Color

(1/8) > >>

RAW:
Just for fun:
What EditorCodeColor do you use ???

On a Windows system it's easy to import *.xml ColorSchemes, just in case someone never tried this: Just copy the *.xml files to "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\lazarus\userschemes"... And if there is no "userschemes" folder then create one. After that start or restart LAZARUS and check the dropdown menu (EDITOR: PREFERENCES). Should be visible between the default presets... (DEFAULT, DELPHI, OCEAN ...) If you use a SECONDARY INSTALLATION then you could find the "CONFIG"-path in the installation directory: lazarus.cfg (same DIR as lazarus.exe).

And yes, I like big bold fonts... this is TERMINAL Size 13... probably not the best font in the world, but I can't help myself I like the look... it looks somewhat heavy on a big monitor... :)

Akira1364:
I just use the defaults, but with font size 9 instead of 10, and a margin width of 130 instead of the default 80 (because it's not 1983 anymore, you know.)

RAW:

--- Quote ---...and a margin width of 130 instead of the default 80 (because it's not 1983 anymore, you know.)

--- End quote ---
Good Tip... :) I just googled it's 2017, but I guess Google tricked me...

I like 80 if possible... could be useful on older Notebooks with 1280x800 or something like that...  :)

Akira1364:
1280x800? I don't think that's a thing. Also a pixel width of 1280 could easily handle far more than a margin width of 80.

Martin_fr:
just for reference: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/UserSuppliedSchemeSettings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version