Recent

Author Topic: Love to hate the fpDoc widget :)  (Read 3303 times)

EganSolo

Love to hate the fpDoc widget :)
« on: February 07, 2017, 10:14:34 pm »
First off: I love fpDoc. It's a great idea and its integration with the IDE for showing hints is a great speed booster.
A few gripes:

• Configuration: Would love to configure the font size and style used in fpDOC. Doesn't seem possible in Laz 1.6.2?
  • Creating a help entry is a bit clumsy: You've got to go to the Short description tab, then hit the create item. Can we replace this with an auto-create as soon as you start typing in any of the tabs?
  • Speaking of tabs: Could we consolidate that a bit: Short + Description should be one tab. Inherited, Topics and See also a second tab and Errors and Examples a third tab.
Griping is easy :) I get it. Is there anything I can do to help?

Egan.

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
Re: Love to hate the fpDoc widget :)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 09:14:54 am »
Configuration: Would love to configure the font size and style used in fpDOC. Doesn't seem possible in Laz 1.6.2?
If what you mean is the generated doc, --css-file option is what you're looking for. The default is this.

EganSolo

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 10:38:49 pm »
Thanks for the tip, that's helpful.
But what I'm trying to do is increase the font size inside the fpDoc editor in the IDE. I can increase the font-size inside the SynEdit editor but not inside the fpDoc memo.

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 09:36:53 am »
Thanks for the tip, that's helpful.
But what I'm trying to do is increase the font size inside the fpDoc editor in the IDE. I can increase the font-size inside the SynEdit editor but not inside the fpDoc memo.
I guess you need to modify the source code for that.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018