Author Topic: Lazarus Bug on Mac OSX Sierra  (Read 1633 times)

xinyiman

Lazarus Bug on Mac OSX Sierra
« on: January 22, 2017, 09:33:39 pm »
Hello guys, I have two problems with Lazarus of sierra that with el capitan did not happen.

1: When I open the TDateEdit calendar and click on a day I did not change the value. So it is impossible to change the days of there.

2: When I open a dialog to choose a file (like when I open a .lpi project file) opens a shaped wheel rainbow and stops me the whole IDE
Ubuntu and Mint
Lazarus: 1.2.6
FPC: 2.6.4

mischi

Re: Lazarus Bug on Mac OSX Sierra
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:55:36 pm »
I do not know about topic 1.

Topic 2 is a known bug. see bugtracker, issue 0029911 (http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=29911). The file lazarus/lcl/interfaces/carbon/carbonwinapi.inc needs to be patched and lazarus recompiled.

xinyiman

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 08:30:27 am »
Thank you for this:

"Topic 2 is a known bug. see bugtracker, issue 0029911 (http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=29911). The file lazarus/lcl/interfaces/carbon/carbonwinapi.inc needs to be patched and lazarus recompiled."

;D
Ubuntu and Mint
Lazarus: 1.2.6
FPC: 2.6.4

DioRich

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 10:23:55 pm »
Hi I have the same problem with TDateEdit when i click on a date it will not accept the click and remains blank I am using a mac it works fine on my windows machine and on my linux machine just won't work on the mac anyone have any ideas ?

mischi

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 01:09:32 pm »
Check the bug tracker as mentioned above. Patch the file and recompile the lcl. Please report, whether this fixes it or not.

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus