Author Topic: MultiSelect is disabled if LazPaint is opened with a commandline image  (Read 1078 times)

Dick Maley

I was wondering why sometimes I cannot select multiple images from a directory and at other times I can.  I think I found the difference was opening LazPaint with a commandline image and opeing LazPaint with no image.  If I open LazPaint with no image, I can select multiple images in the file selection dialog, however, if I launched LazPaint with a commandline image, I can only select a single image in the file selection dialog.

lainz

Re: MultiSelect is disabled if LazPaint is opened with a commandline image
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 07:44:00 pm »
Confirmed. Yes seems that you found a bug.

The best thing we can do is put that bug in the Issues of the LazPaint project, to do that you need to go here

https://github.com/bgrabitmap/lazpaint/issues

If you don't have an account you can create one easily. Then press the green button "New issue" and fill with a title and description.

Or if you don't want to do that tell me and I will create the "new issue" for you.

Dick Maley

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 07:57:35 pm »
I will try to add the bug.

lainz

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 08:59:57 pm »
Well done. Now is the hard part: wait to be fixed, I can't fix it because I don't develop LazPaint, so you need to wait the author see the bug.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 12:46:21 pm »
Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, it is a bit hard for me as well these days to find some free time. But that's in my priorities.
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus