Recent

Author Topic: LazReport and fixed position  (Read 4745 times)

xinyiman

• Lazarus and Free Pascal italian community
LazReport and fixed position
« on: December 13, 2016, 11:43:57 pm »
Hello guys, who tells me how to say the footer master has a fixed location, such as at the bottom. Even if there is white space.

Then another thing: how do I say that the master data must have a defined space and do not exceed it !?
Win10, Ubuntu and Mac
Lazarus: 2.1.0
FPC: 3.3.1

xinyiman

• Lazarus and Free Pascal italian community
Re: LazReport and fixed position
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 12:15:50 pm »
To understand this better. If you look at the invoice template (link below) you will see that has a fixed space for the insertion of the body! After there is designed the footer. How do I tell LazReport which must take only that length portion of the page for the master data?

Thank you

http://www.duplicatedesign.co.uk/images/Invoice2A4.jpg
Win10, Ubuntu and Mac
Lazarus: 2.1.0
FPC: 3.3.1

LuizAmérico

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 04:39:39 pm »
how do I say that the master data must have a defined space and do not exceed it !?

If i understand right, unset Stretched flag (right click mouse)

Graeme

• Graeme on the web
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 01:56:26 pm »
Split the "invoice" report design into multiple bands. The footer is a page footer band. The top part "your details here" and "invoice' is a report header. The Date, Inv No, Inv address can be a page header, or if you don't want it on each page, make it a child band of report header. The Qty, Product Code etc could be a group header. The actual "details" will be a usual detail band and will fill the remaining space of the page. All the bands, except "details" will have set band heights (don't stretch vertically).
--
fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/

TinyPortal © 2005-2018