Recent

Author Topic: Fpcupdeluxe  (Read 794365 times)

DonAlfredo

Re: Fpcupdeluxe
« Reply #1155 on: February 14, 2019, 06:33:56 am »
@kevin.black
The time stamp must be an aberration, as you already guessed  :o

About fppkg ...
I am getting exactly the same. And went to the pharmacy also  ;)
And I have no clue whatsoever about how to solve it.

@ertank
Fpcupdeluxe uses some tricks to connect with the Indy svn server, due to the fact that it needs an empty password. I have solved your issue on a new release. Will make it public soon.

@josh
This should not happen. But on your system, it happens, so please use the work-around by avra.

Cyrax

« Reply #1156 on: February 14, 2019, 01:23:15 pm »
To solve the fppkg problem, find the hidden .fppkg directory under at the users directory and inside that directory delete default file under config directory. Then at the dialog screen, which pops up when starting the Lazarus IDE first time or there is problem with not founding the FPC source directory or other things etc, tell fppkg to create a new configuration file.

kevin.black

« Reply #1157 on: February 15, 2019, 01:38:48 am »
@Cyrax,

Brilliant, I've copied / put this text into my Google Keep notes where I keep the ...Don't lose this sh*^%&^t whatever you do... (Since I can only bookmark the thread and it's already 78 pages long).

Kevin
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:42:57 am by kevin.black »

havoc

« Reply #1158 on: February 19, 2019, 07:45:23 am »
Hi to all!

I've just discovered Fpcupdeluxe yesterday and began exploring it under Linux Mint. All went well, so I'm now trying to use it to install under Windows (I have a dual boot machine). I want to install FPC 3.3 or 3.3.1 + Lazarus 2.0 or 2.1.0, but for some reason, the FPC install fails.

Things I've tried so far:

1) FPC 3.3 only install
2) FPC 3.3.1 only install
3) FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.1.0 install

Here's the part where the error occurred:

Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\Thor\AppData\Local\Temp\make727642.bat, C:\Users\Thor\AppData\Local\Temp\make727642.bat, ...) failed.
  2. make (e=5): Access is denied.
  4. make.exe[7]: *** [fpcmade.x86_64-win64] Error 5
  5. make.exe[6]: *** [win64_all] Error 2
  6. make.exe[5]: *** [rtl] Error 2
  7. make.exe[4]: *** [next] Error 2
  8. make.exe[3]: *** [ppc1.exe] Error 2
  9. make.exe[2]: *** [cycle] Error 2
  10. make.exe[1]: *** [compiler_cycle] Error 2
  11. C:\fpcupdeluxe\fpcbootstrap\make.exe: *** [build-stamp.x86_64-win64] Error 2
  13. fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Error running make for FPC failed with exit code 2
  14. . Details:
  17. ERROR: Fpcupdeluxe fatal error !

Also, can someone please provide instructions on how to use Fpcupdeluxe to install a "proper" fpreport package? I tried installing the default one that came with Lazarus 2.0 RC1, but that didn't work out.

Thanks in advance. 

---

FPC 3.0.4
Lazarus 1.8.4
Windows 10, 64-bit

Timm Thaler

« Reply #1159 on: February 19, 2019, 01:00:59 pm »
There is a little bug in updating the Setup+ dialog: If I choose avr+embedded and change crossopt and subarch, then start install cross compiler, it sometimes uses the old settings for crossopt and subarch.

To explain what I am doing: To have different subarchs for the AVRs (ATtiny, ATmega8, ATmega328, ATmega1284) I use I make an install cross compiler for avr embedded with -Cpavr5 and avr5 (the standard), then rename the fpc\units\avr-embedded\rtl to ...\rtl-avr5. The change settings to -Cpavr25 and avr25, install cross compiler, rename rtl to rtl-avr25... and so on fpr avr4 and avr51.

A little complicated, but I have alle needed cross compilers in one installation. Auto-update compilers doesn't work for that.

Timm Thaler

« Reply #1160 on: February 19, 2019, 01:03:12 pm »
How can I check if there is a new version of Laz or FPC (trunk, stable, fixed) available without starting the update process?

af0815

« Reply #1161 on: February 19, 2019, 09:46:02 pm »
Ask svn and you seewhats happen.
regards
Andreas

dsiders

« Reply #1162 on: February 19, 2019, 10:35:06 pm »
How can I check if there is a new version of Laz or FPC (trunk, stable, fixed) available without starting the update process?

CHeck for updates in the the current Check Out:
svn status -u

For new branches:
svn ls http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/branches

For new tags:
svn ls http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/tags

Hope that helps.

And for FPC:
https://www.freepascal.org/develop.html
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:38:53 pm by dsiders »
Preview Lazarus 3.99 documentation at: https://dsiders.gitlab.io/lazdocsnext

xinyiman

• Lazarus and Free Pascal italian community
« Reply #1163 on: February 20, 2019, 09:33:31 am »
I guys, when install FPC cross-builder (Building compiler for darwin-x86_64) into my windows 10 (64 bit) machine return this error. Why?
Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCCrossInstaller (CheckAndGetTools): Init SSL interface success.
  2. fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModule: FPC): Building module FPC...
  3. fpcupdeluxe: info: FPC x86_64-darwin cross-builder: Detected source version FPC (compiler): 3.3.1
  4. fpcupdeluxe: info: TAny_darwin-x86_64: Found correct binary utilities in directory C:\Users\francesco\Documents\fpcupdeluxe\installazioni\20190219\cross\bin\x86-darwin
  5. fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: TAny_darwin-x86_64: Searched but did not find any library !!
  6. fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: Failed to get crosslibrary
  9. Fpcupdeluxe failed due to missing cross libraries.
  10. Looking for fpcupdeluxe cross-tools on GitHub (if any).
Win10, Ubuntu and Mac
Lazarus: 2.1.0
FPC: 3.3.1

DonAlfredo

« Reply #1164 on: February 20, 2019, 11:33:10 am »
This is a limitation of the FPC unzipper: your install-path is too long for the Darwin library to unpack.

Workaround:
Download the libs by hand and unpack them in your install-directory.

https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpcupdeluxe/releases/download/crosslibs_v1.1/CrossLibsDarwinx86.zip

xinyiman

• Lazarus and Free Pascal italian community
« Reply #1165 on: February 20, 2019, 12:09:48 pm »
Thank you very much DonAlfredo.
Win10, Ubuntu and Mac
Lazarus: 2.1.0
FPC: 3.3.1

DonaldShimoda

• Parallel Pascal Worlds
« Reply #1166 on: February 22, 2019, 01:43:43 am »
Trying to use latest version on a fresh install rockpro64 arm 64 bits running Armbian. Fails to install stable fpc.

Any idea?

fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCNativeInstaller (CleanModule: FPC): Execute: make. Params: --jobs=6,FPC=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcbootstrap/ppca64,--directory=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc,FPCMAKE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/fpcmake,PPUMOVE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/ppumove,FPCDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc,INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc,CPU_TARGET=aarch64,OS_TARGET=linux,distclean
Executing: make --jobs=6 FPC=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcbootstrap/ppca64 --directory=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc FPCMAKE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/ppumove FPCDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc CPU_TARGET=aarch64 OS_TARGET=linux distclean (working dir: /home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc)
Makefile:209: *** The Makefile doesn't support target aarch64-linux, please run fpcmake first.  Stop.
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCNativeInstaller (CleanModule: FPC): Running make all install for FPC
Executing: make --jobs=6 FPC=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcbootstrap/ppca64 FPCMAKE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/ppumove FPCDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc INSTALL_BINDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux OS_SOURCE=linux CPU_SOURCE=aarch64 OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=aarch64 REVSTR=37149 REVINC=force OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1 'OPT=-Sg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c-' --directory=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc all install (working dir: /home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc)
Makefile:209: *** The Makefile doesn't support target aarch64-linux, please run fpcmake first.  Stop.

fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (CleanModule: FPC): Error running make for FPC failed with exit code 512

Cyrax

« Reply #1167 on: February 22, 2019, 02:06:58 am »
Trying to use latest version on a fresh install rockpro64 arm 64 bits running Armbian. Fails to install stable fpc.

Any idea?

fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCNativeInstaller (CleanModule: FPC): Execute: make. Params: --jobs=6,FPC=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcbootstrap/ppca64,--directory=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc,FPCMAKE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/fpcmake,PPUMOVE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/ppumove,FPCDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc,INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc,CPU_TARGET=aarch64,OS_TARGET=linux,distclean
Executing: make --jobs=6 FPC=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcbootstrap/ppca64 --directory=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc FPCMAKE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/ppumove FPCDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc CPU_TARGET=aarch64 OS_TARGET=linux distclean (working dir: /home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc)
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCNativeInstaller (CleanModule: FPC): Running make all install for FPC
Executing: make --jobs=6 FPC=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcbootstrap/ppca64 FPCMAKE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux/ppumove FPCDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc INSTALL_BINDIR=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpc/bin/aarch64-linux OS_SOURCE=linux CPU_SOURCE=aarch64 OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=aarch64 REVSTR=37149 REVINC=force OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1 'OPT=-Sg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c-' --directory=/home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc all install (working dir: /home/petrobox/fpcupdeluxe/stable/fpcsrc)

fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (CleanModule: FPC): Error running make for FPC failed with exit code 512

Use trunk or 3.2.x (fixes_3_2 branch). Release 3.0.4 doesn't support aarch64-linux target.

Wallaby

« Reply #1168 on: February 22, 2019, 02:12:09 am »
Installing FPC fixes 3.2 and Lazarus fixes 2.0 fails on macOS 10.14.3.

Not quite sure what's going on here, it was building OK a couple of weeks ago. There doesn't seem to be any relevant SVN changes, but building for Cocoa now fails with:

(1002) Target OS: Darwin for x86_64
(3104) Compiling lazopenglcontext.pas
(3104) Compiling openglcontext.pas
(3104) Compiling glcocoanscontext.pas
/Users/user148747/fpcupdeluxe/lazarus/components/opengl/glcocoanscontext.pas(81,14) Error: (3058) There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "lclIsHandle:Boolean;"
(3104) Compiling synedittypes.pp
(3104) Compiling synedittextbase.pas
(3104) Compiling syneditmiscprocs.pp
(3104) Compiling syneditkeycmds.pp
(3104) Compiling syneditstrconst.pp
(1010) Writing Resource String Table file: syneditstrconst.rsj
/Users/user148747/fpcupdeluxe/lazarus/components/opengl/glcocoanscontext.pas(81,14) Error: (3266) Objective-C messages require their Objective-C selector name to be specified using the "message" directive.
/Users/user148747/fpcupdeluxe/lazarus/components/opengl/glcocoanscontext.pas(112,1) Fatal: (10026) There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
Error: /Users/user148747/fpcupdeluxe/fpc/bin/x86_64-darwin/ppcx64 returned an error exitcode
Error: (lazarus) Compile package LazOpenGLContext 0.0.1: stopped with exit code 1
(3104) Compiling dividerbevel.pas
Error: (lazarus) Compile package lhelpcontrolpkg 0.2: terminated
Error: (lazarus) Compile package SynEdit 1.0: terminated
Error: (lazarus) Coazcontrols/dividerbevel.pas(55,31) Hint: (5024) Parameter "WithThemeSpace" not used
Error: (lazarus) Compile package lhelpcontrolpkg 0.2: terminated
Error: (lazarus) Compile package SynEdit 1.0: terminated
mpile package LazControls 1.0.1: terminated
Error: (lazarus) [TLazPackageGraph.CompileRequiredPackages] "Exit code 1"
Error: (lazarus) Building IDE: Compile AutoInstall Packages failed.
make: *** [useride] Error 2
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: LazarusNativeInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: UserIDE): make returned error code #512

Could a recent macOS update cause this? Appreciate any help.

DonAlfredo

« Reply #1169 on: February 22, 2019, 08:24:23 am »
/Users/user148747/fpcupdeluxe/lazarus/components/opengl/glcocoanscontext.pas(81,14) Error: (3058) There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "lclIsHandle:Boolean;"
This is a Lazarus bug.
You can report it in the Lazarus bug-tracker.

Temp-workaround: just remove this function from the Lazarus sources.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018