Author Topic: Fpcupdeluxe  (Read 166755 times)

DonAlfredo

Re: Fpcupdeluxe
« Reply #810 on: April 10, 2018, 06:28:19 pm »
Use the button Setup+ !
In the setup-screen you will be able to enter the desired revision.

edwinyzh

« Reply #811 on: April 11, 2018, 05:06:59 am »
Oh my bad! Actually I did goto the Setup+ dialog twice and somehow failed to find that option. sorry, my bad :P

BeanzMaster

« Reply #812 on: April 16, 2018, 10:23:59 pm »
Hi, i currently writing a tutorial in french on FPCUpDeluxe

I've made a bash script for Linux for helping install Lazarus in  "multi-user" mode

All works fine. I just have a little question

Suppose i've made an installation, install module OPM  in "usr/share/laztest" folder, i've copied config_lazarus folder to my home/$user/laztest, and i've also copied in home/$user/laztest/config_lazarus/bin the Lazarus app and finally i've made a link on the user's desktop.

All works fine, each user can have his own config for lazarus and install package from OPM.

The thing is i've forget to install a module (not present in OPM, like GLScene  8)) or  i want install it just for one user.
I reopen fpcupdeluxe and install the module. But the Lazarus app is recompiled in usr/share/laztest/lazarus folder.

The only solution i have is to recopied the config_lazarus folder, but if the user have already change the options in IDE. All his options are override.( It's normal)

So my question it is possible to setup the output folder of the recompiled Lazarus app when i want add a module from fpcupdeluxe and and for a specific user (example : the folder should be  /home/$user/laztest/config_lazarus/bin) ?

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:30:42 pm by BeanzMaster »

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus