Recent

Author Topic: Fpcupdeluxe  (Read 794127 times)

dicepd

Re: Fpcupdeluxe
« Reply #705 on: December 07, 2017, 12:16:29 pm »
The penalties enabled by this change of law, 20million euro or 4% of global turnover whichever is the largest, has even got google worried, hence the change in policy for android apps as detailed here

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/12/04/expanded_google_unwanted_software_policy/

Just in case it get nominated as partner and party to such a case.

The scale of these fines are large enough to make a boardroom take notice.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:20:19 pm by dicepd »
Lazarus 1.8rc5 Win64 / Linux gtk2 64 / FreeBSD qt4

tudi_x

« Reply #706 on: December 07, 2017, 12:23:14 pm »
for those interested the regulation document can be downloaded upon registration free of charge.

https://info.skyhighnetworks.com/rs/274-AUP-214/images/WP-Updated-EU-GDPR-Action-Guide-eBook.pdf

for the others please consider that personal data to which it refers is any data that identifies a person.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:35:50 pm by tudi_x »
Lazarus 2.0.2 64b on Debian LXDE 10

DonAlfredo

« Reply #707 on: December 07, 2017, 12:33:03 pm »
Consent has been implemented. Default behavior has been changed. Upcoming release will have these changes.
https://github.com/newpascal/fpcupdeluxe/commit/1e743ef8aff34ec60bb4f2238fcfa646292f16e8

taazz

« Reply #708 on: December 07, 2017, 12:38:42 pm »
based on the general description of personal data and the linked table I do not see any personal data gathered only application usage statistics. I will agree that the application needs to change or inform the user if you can answer me one simple question. How many of the above entries are re-installations or even simpler which is your entry. This is bullshit not even worth the time to read it.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

Mathias

« Reply #709 on: December 08, 2017, 06:33:19 pm »
Code: [Select]
For more than a week, always comes a mistake that he does not find "Helper".

The error also comes, if I want to install in an empty folder.
What I could tell is that he takes FPC 3.0.4 instead of the trunk, even though I've set trunk.[codel]syshelph.inc(40,31) Error: Identifier not found "Helper"
syshelph.inc(40,31) Error: Error in type definition
syshelph.inc(40,31) Error: Can't create unique type from this type
syshelph.inc(40,31) Fatal: Syntax error, ";" expected but "FOR" found
Fatal: Compilation aborted

Cyrax

« Reply #710 on: December 09, 2017, 08:37:17 pm »
Helpers are only (AFAIK) supported in the development version (trunk) of FPC.

EDIT: Oh, I was wrong. Support for helper was added in 3.0.0 version of FPC.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:54:44 pm by Cyrax »

mizar

« Reply #711 on: December 10, 2017, 01:51:18 pm »
I have the same error (does not find "Helper") trying to install fixes/fixes when it's building fpc3.0.2 bootstrap.

Any hint appreciated, thanks

DonAlfredo

« Reply #712 on: December 10, 2017, 02:06:56 pm »
I am looking in a lot of issues right now, including the reported one !

Mathias

« Reply #713 on: December 10, 2017, 06:06:40 pm »
I've tried fpcupdelux again, because he is still moaning about the "helper".

If I download this version and compile with "make all", this is done without errors, because nowhere is being pimped out because of a "helper".
svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk fpc

Mathias

« Reply #714 on: December 10, 2017, 10:49:21 pm »
Meanwhile, Fpcupdelux is running again with the trunk.
Version 1.6.0.k

Thanks, to the developer.  :)

Renat.Su

• Renat.Su
« Reply #715 on: December 12, 2017, 01:08:16 pm »
I recently discovered fpcupdeluxe. Huge thanks! The complexity of adjusting cross-compilation led to the fact that I compile projects on different computers (OSs). Now I compile everything once on one computer.
By the way, wst lib, with the latest 1.8.0 Lazarus is not installed, but after a couple of cosmetic changes in the WST code, it also compiled. Although this problem is not fpcudeluxe, but wst.
By the way, what is the difference between fpcudeluxe and fpcdeluxery?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:09:52 pm by Renat.Su »

DonAlfredo

« Reply #716 on: December 13, 2017, 04:09:12 pm »
By the way, what is the difference between fpcupdeluxe and fpcdeluxery ?

Fpcupdeluxery has the same functionality as fpcupdeluxe, but has a fancy GUI that is more self-explanatory. It's a contribution of user Josh.

A new release (many bugfixes) of fpcupdeluxe has just been made public. Among other things, softfloat has been enabled for trunk: you can install a native win64 FPC/Laz and cross towards win32.

Although this problem is not fpcudeluxe, but wst.
The module installer of fpcupdeluxe uses the available online sources. These may change by the day: install-success may change by the day !

noname01

« Reply #717 on: December 13, 2017, 09:03:20 pm »
Hi DonAlfredo, thanks for your fpcupdeluxe. Usually I use it with success on my mac OS 10.12.6.
Today I downloaded fpcupdeluxe-i386-darwin-carbon.app.zip v1.6.0l and I tried to install from scratch FPC trunk +Lazarus trunk, but it stopped with all these errors:

fpcupdeluxe: Start of compile error summary.
UndefinedTypes.inc(23,20) Error: Identifier not found "NSUInteger"
UndefinedTypes.inc(23,30) Error: Error in type definition
NSInvocation.inc(68,46) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSInvocation.inc(68,46) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSPointerFunctions.inc(64,52) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSPointerFunctions.inc(64,52) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSPointerFunctions.inc(64,71) Error: Identifier not found "NSCopyingProtocol"
NSPointerFunctions.inc(64,71) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSPointerFunctions.inc(87,43) Error: Identifier not found "NSZonePtr"
NSPointerFunctions.inc(87,14) Error: Objective-C messages require their Objective-C selector name to be specified using the "message" directive.
NSPointerFunctions.inc(87,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSArray.inc(51,41) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSArray.inc(51,41) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSArray.inc(51,60) Error: Identifier not found "NSCopyingProtocol"
NSArray.inc(51,60) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSArray.inc(51,86) Error: Identifier not found "NSMutableCopyingProtocol"
NSArray.inc(51,86) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSArray.inc(51,104) Error: Identifier not found "NSCodingProtocol"
NSArray.inc(51,104) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSArray.inc(58,43) Error: Identifier not found "NSZonePtr"
NSArray.inc(59,50) Error: Identifier not found "NSZonePtr"
NSArray.inc(58,14) Error: Objective-C messages require their Objective-C selector name to be specified using the "message" directive.
NSArray.inc(58,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSArray.inc(59,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSArray.inc(60,15) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSArray.inc(61,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSAutoreleasePool.inc(43,51) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSAutoreleasePool.inc(43,51) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSBundle.inc(84,42) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSBundle.inc(84,42) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSCalendar.inc(72,44) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSCalendar.inc(72,44) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSCalendar.inc(72,63) Error: Identifier not found "NSCopyingProtocol"
NSCalendar.inc(72,63) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSCalendar.inc(72,81) Error: Identifier not found "NSCodingProtocol"
NSCalendar.inc(72,81) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSCalendar.inc(98,43) Error: Identifier not found "NSZonePtr"
NSCalendar.inc(98,14) Error: Objective-C messages require their Objective-C selector name to be specified using the "message" directive.
NSCalendar.inc(98,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSCalendar.inc(99,15) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSCalendar.inc(100,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSCalendar.inc(104,50) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSCalendar.inc(104,50) Error: No full definition of the formally declared class "NSObject" is in scope. Add the unit containing its full definition to the uses clause.
NSCalendar.inc(104,69) Error: Identifier not found "NSCopyingProtocol"
NSCalendar.inc(104,69) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSCalendar.inc(104,87) Error: Identifier not found "NSCodingProtocol"
NSCalendar.inc(104,87) Error: Objective-C protocol type expected, but got "NSAttributeType"
NSCalendar.inc(131,43) Error: Identifier not found "NSZonePtr"
NSCalendar.inc(131,14) Error: Objective-C messages require their Objective-C selector name to be specified using the "message" directive.
NSCalendar.inc(131,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
NSCalendar.inc(131,14) Fatal: There were 50 errors compiling module, stopping
NSCalendar.inc(131,14) Error: Mismatch between number of declared parameters and number of colons in message string.
Fatal: Compilation aborted
NSCalendar.inc(131,14) Fatal: There were 50 errors compiling module, stopping
fpcupdeluxe: Start of special error summary.
The installer encountered the following error:
Compilation of "BuildUnit_cocoaint.pp" failed
make[1]: *** [packages_smart] Error 2
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Error running make failed with exit code 512

It's very strange.
By the way thanks again for your tool

SymbolicFrank

« Reply #719 on: December 14, 2017, 10:14:14 am »
Hi DonAlfredo,

How can we use that patch with fpcdeluxe? I have been starting at buildscripts and directories for hours, but I cannot figure out how to rebuild fpc.

Or can we just load the patch in fpcdeluxe?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018