Recent

Author Topic: bitmaps not displayed correctly  (Read 2161 times)

gsbMechatr

bitmaps not displayed correctly
« on: October 31, 2016, 07:40:15 am »
Hi All,

I've been using lazarus to develop on a SoC board (much like the raspberry pi).

I was using an older version of lazarus (ide 0.9, it is what is available for the Linux debian Wheezy OS for those boards) and recently upgraded the OS to debian Jessie on which I was able to get Lazarus IDE 1.2.4 installed.

The project was originally started in lazarus 0.9 on Debian Wheezy, when I open up the project in lazarus 1.2.4 on Debian Jessie, bitmap images do not display correctly. The bitbuttons do not display the bitmap images, and the icon for the form comes out as black and malformed (as in the attached images)

I have attached two images,

bmpNotWorking.png - This is what a bitmap looks like within the new 1.2.4 IDE, and is not displayed on the bitmap buttons

bmpWorking.png - This is what the bitmap should look like, and is correctly displayed on the bitmap buttons

I'm not sure what other information I may need to supply, and I'm really not sure why its doing this.

Can anyone help me? It would be appreciated.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:41:48 am by gsbMechatr »

wp

Re: bitmaps not displayed correctly
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 10:26:31 am »
Lots of things have changed between now (1.6) and 1.2.4 and even 0.9... Why don't you just reload the original images into the glyphs of the bitbtn of your version? (You should always store the original images along with your sources.)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018