Recent

Author Topic: Online Package Manager  (Read 835941 times)

Josh

Re: Online Package Manager
« Reply #1290 on: May 18, 2018, 10:38:19 pm »
The best way to get accurate information on the forum is to post something wrong and wait for corrections.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #1291 on: May 18, 2018, 10:43:08 pm »
Yep.
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

balazsszekely

« Reply #1292 on: May 18, 2018, 10:45:08 pm »
@circular
I just noticed, you need to make a small modification to the json file. The "Version" and the "DownloadZipUrl" must be updated each time you release a new version.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:50:51 pm by GetMem »

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #1293 on: May 18, 2018, 11:12:27 pm »
Ok. Done.
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

AlexTP

• UVviewsoft
« Reply #1294 on: May 19, 2018, 06:40:18 pm »
I see a bug in tooltips for component ATSynedit_ex. It shows 4 feature lines beginning with - char, while there s only 3 lines. 4th line is error from words 'auto-completion' with - char.

wp

« Reply #1295 on: May 20, 2018, 01:24:12 pm »
A user of the German Lazarus forum noted that the package cmdline (sources at https://sourceforge.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn/HEAD/tree/components/cmdline/) does not compile any more. The culprit is the missing unit LazUTF8 in uCmdBox. I corrected the file on CCR. Since this package is distributed also by OPM I am attaching the zip of all files for replacement of the current zip in the OPM repository. Since I don't want to take care of this abandoned package I do not go the regular way with update-json etc - I hope you can understand.

balazsszekely

« Reply #1296 on: May 20, 2018, 04:34:18 pm »
@Alextp
I see a bug in tooltips for component ATSynedit_ex. It shows 4 feature lines beginning with - char, while there s only 3 lines. 4th line is error from words 'auto-completion' with - char.
Fixed. Thanks. Please test.

@wp
A user of the German Lazarus forum noted that the package cmdline (sources at https://sourceforge.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn/HEAD/tree/components/cmdline/) does not compile any more. The culprit is the missing unit LazUTF8 in uCmdBox. I corrected the file on CCR. Since this package is distributed also by OPM I am attaching the zip of all files for replacement of the current zip in the OPM repository.
Thanks. I updated the package.

Since I don't want to take care of this abandoned package I do not go the regular way with update-json etc - I hope you can understand.
Sure, no problem.

garlar27

« Reply #1297 on: May 30, 2018, 05:58:57 pm »
I can't stop wondering how did I lived all this years without OPM!!!
It's a great package and it should be installed by default!!!
It saves me a lot f time searching packages and downloading new versions of them. Further more, I knew a lot of packages which I didn't know they existed !!!  :o

Thank you very much!!
 :D
The only thing I miss is an "export to file" / "import from file" button thus I can take an installed package list from my house to my workplace and to other OS installs.

balazsszekely

« Reply #1298 on: May 30, 2018, 06:30:23 pm »
@garlar27
I can't stop wondering how did I lived all this years without OPM!!!
It's a great package and it should be installed by default!!!
It saves me a lot f time searching packages and downloading new versions of them. Further more, I knew a lot of packages which I didn't know they existed !!!
Thanks.

The only thing I miss is an "export to file" / "import from file" button thus I can take an installed package list from my house to my workplace and to other OS installs.
Did you try a right click on the tree(as in the attached image)?

garlar27

« Reply #1299 on: May 30, 2018, 08:56:40 pm »
Did you try a right click on the tree(as in the attached image)?
OMG  :o I don't remember if I did it, though the menu translation for "Checked" to spanish is ... "tricky". It should say "Marcado" (marked) or "Seleccionado" (selected) instead of "Comprobado" (checked, ascertain, tested, proved, make sure, check up on, test out).
Beside that, it works for me.

Thank you very much.
P/S: I would add the option to load and save the installed ones. You know I'm a lazy guy and nowadays I don't trust in my eyes nor in my accuracy with the mouse  :-[

balazsszekely

« Reply #1300 on: May 30, 2018, 09:59:32 pm »
The menu translation for "Checked" to spanish is ... "tricky". It should say "Marcado" (marked) or "Seleccionado" (selected) instead of "Comprobado" (checked, ascertain, tested, proved, make sure, check up on, test out).
Unfortunately I do not speak Spanish, the translation was done by somebody else. However you can suggest another translation(correction) in the bugtracker if you like.

P/S: I would add the option to load and save the installed ones. You know I'm a lazy guy and nowadays I don't trust in my eyes nor in my accuracy with the mouse
I implemented it in r. 58054, but you need Lazarus trunk. It will be available though in the next Lazarus version. Thanks for the suggestion.

GAN

« Reply #1301 on: May 31, 2018, 06:19:06 am »
@GetMem: spanish translation corrected and updated.

Traducción al español corregida y actualizada.

Best regards,
GAN.
Lazarus 2.0.8 FPC 3.0.4 Linux Mint Mate 19.3
Zeos 7̶.̶2̶.̶6̶ 7.1.3a-stable - Sqlite 3.32.3 - LazReport

balazsszekely

« Reply #1302 on: May 31, 2018, 06:44:30 am »
Hi GAN,

Spanish translation corrected and updated.
Thank you. @Maxim will apply it soon.

regards,
GetMem

anderbelluno

« Reply #1303 on: May 31, 2018, 07:02:46 pm »
Hi guys.
I'm try send my component package to getmem1@gmail.com but return a server error message.
Wy any mail to send my component?
Thank you so much.

balazsszekely

« Reply #1304 on: May 31, 2018, 07:40:56 pm »
Hi anderbelluno,

Thanks for the package. The mail "getmem1@gmail.com" is a valid one, I have no idea why gmail blocks your mail. You have two choices:
1. Send the package via OPM. Please read this section for more details:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Online_Package_Manager#Create
2. Just zip your package, upload somewhere, then paste the link here. If the zipped package is not bigger then 250Kb, you can also attach to your next post. To achieve this use the "Attachments and other options" below this textbox.

regards,
GetMem

TinyPortal © 2005-2018