Author Topic: Online Package Manager  (Read 64251 times)

GetMem

Re: Online Package Manager
« Reply #810 on: May 07, 2017, 09:26:20 am »
@lainz
Hi GetMem, I've added a small but useful thing to this website, is search highlight, so the text anyone inputs in the search field will be highlighted in each component result:
https://github.com/lazarusccr/LazarusPackagesRepository
I updated the files. Thank you!

A note: the search will look somewhat slower than without the highlight, the plugin is not doing the page slow, but I've set 250 milliseconds between the last character you type before triggering the search, so it in fact uses less resources, and the highlighter can be used with no problems with words of any length.
I see no noticeable difference in speed, so everything is ok. It's a useful feature.

GetMem

« Reply #811 on: May 14, 2017, 10:09:48 am »
From now on is possible to uninstall one or more packages directly from OPM(r. 54908).

PS: Did somebody noticed that laz2_xmlcfg.pas is leaking? Until now I wasn't able to locate the source of the leak.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 10:13:22 am by GetMem »

avra

• Additional info
« Reply #812 on: May 14, 2017, 12:41:58 pm »
From now on is possible to uninstall one or more packages directly from OPM(r. 54908).
Much appreciated feature. Thank you!  ;)
ct2laz - Easily convert components and projects between Lazarus and CodeTyphon

Thaddy

« Reply #813 on: May 14, 2017, 01:07:44 pm »
It is getting better and better and I have it on by default (ok, because in 1.9 it's on by default  :D ).
Now THAT'S a feature!

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus