Author Topic: Online Package Manager  (Read 327710 times)

GetMem

Re: Online Package Manager
« Reply #1440 on: November 06, 2018, 10:52:20 pm »
Is there a way to go to a previous version of an installed package using OPM?
Unfortunately no. OPM is not a source version control, usually it contains the latest stable packages, or at least this is the goal. Perhaps if you explain the issue in more details we can help.

garlar27

« Reply #1441 on: November 07, 2018, 12:37:34 am »
Well, after updating ZEOS DBO something stop working as it used to (the "ATTACH DATABASE" on SQLite 3 seems to stop working).

After the update ZEOS disappeared from the component pallette, so I had to install it again.

Under the "onlinepackagemanager" folder appear 2 ZEOS folders (see attached) one looks like the older version and the one with no version in the folder name is the version 7.2.4. I put this because I don't know if its normal or if it was a download when I was learning to use OPM.

Don't know if this can help. By now I blame ZEOS. The code compiled before the update is working fine, but after updating it stop working.

GetMem

« Reply #1442 on: November 07, 2018, 06:43:09 am »
@garlar27
Under the "onlinepackagemanager" folder appear 2 ZEOS folders (see attached) one looks like the older version and the one with no version in the folder name is the version 7.2.4. I put this because I don't know if its normal or if it was a download when I was learning to use OPM.
Your findings are correct. Not so long ago I was asked by a Zeos developer to update to version 7.2. For more details please read this: http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,34297.msg293331.html#msg293331. You probably (re)installed Zeos recently, this is why you have two folders in the local repository. The recommended version by the Zeos developers is 7.2

Don't know if this can help. By now I blame ZEOS. The code compiled before the update is working fine, but after updating it stop working.
Please file a bugreport here: http://zeoslib.sourceforge.net/viewforum.php?f=40. If the issue is fixed, let me know so I can update OPM.

PS: You can use the "Cleanup" button to delete old, unused packages from the local repository.

GetMem

« Reply #1443 on: November 07, 2018, 07:06:21 am »
@all
Latest changes to OPM in Lazarus trunk:
1. High-dpi images thanks to @wp and @Roland Hahn
2. Download, extract and install speed are much faster now
3. Fixed a few leaks

Please test. As always feedbacks are welcomed.

PS: To test the leaks you need to rebuild Lazarus in debug mode(see attached screenshot)

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus