Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED] LAMW: AppGridViewDemo2 black form at Designtime  (Read 2415 times)

tintinux

• Gestinux
[SOLVED] LAMW: AppGridViewDemo2 black form at Designtime
« on: September 30, 2016, 09:45:25 am »
Hi

Now, my AppGridViewDemo2 (in the repository) can be compiled and works fine again on a tablet or phone.

But there is something strange and new : in the IDE, the components (buttons, grid, edits, labels) are not visible on the form/android module which is entirely dark grey. They are visible only in the object inspector, and when I select one, I only see the small black squares for selection, but nothing else.

All colors are colbrDefault, and changing them does nothing.

No problem with other demos.

I don't find out where is the specific choice in my Demo causing this issue.

Thanks for help !
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 07:41:22 pm by tintinux »
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

A.S.

Re: LAMW: AppGridViewDemo2 black form at Designtime
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 06:52:42 pm »
Should be fixed in r505.
If you will not see anything after update, manually change height of panels in OI to something positive (e.g. "1").

tintinux

• Gestinux
Re: [SOLVED] LAMW: AppGridViewDemo2 black form at Designtime
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 07:42:22 pm »
Ok, thanks, it's displayed correctly at designtime now.
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018