Recent

Author Topic: LNet error Library C++  (Read 4102 times)

lazuser

LNet error Library C++
« on: September 29, 2016, 02:09:34 am »
Hi All..

im new in network programing with lazarus , im install LNet 0.6.5 on Win7 32bit lazarus 1.0.14 result ok , but after build IDE and restart lazarus get error. it showing message "Caption : Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library , Runtime Error R6034 ...."

please help me and thanks :)

lainz

• https://lainz.github.io/
Re: LNet error Library C++
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 03:16:59 am »
Update to Lazarus 1.6…?

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 07:40:07 am »
Error means "add a manifest". Reason has something to do with multiple VC++'s side by side and possibly the way the lnet DLL was built.

Don't know how to add manifest in 1.0.14. Check the menu that also takes care of the application icon, there might be an option there.

Thaddy

• Sensorship about opinions does not belong here.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 08:56:48 am »
Don't know how to add manifest in 1.0.14. Check the menu that also takes care of the application icon, there might be an option there.

You can always create the manifest resource by hand:
- Prepare your yourapp.manifest (copy an existing one and edit as needed)
- create an rc file "yourapp.rc"
- add the following entry: 1 24 "yourapp.manifest" and save as "yourapp.rc"
- compile with are source compiler
- add the resulting yourapp.res file to your appication by adding {$R "yourapp.res"} to your lpr project source

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235560%28v=vs.90%29.aspx
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:15:43 am by Thaddy »
Object Pascal programmers should get rid of their "component fetish" especially with the non-visuals.

lazuser

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 12:39:43 am »
Hi all thank for you respon  :)

@lainz : i try to update lazarus 1.6 but im get same problem

@marcov & thaddy : yes i search on web, the error is about manifest , lazarus found default manifest setting in menu i try to change it and not solve my error, i dont know where manifest error and how true of manifest. but in this case, before i create my application, lazarus showing error after installing LNet, i try to uninstall LNet Lazarus back to normal,i try to install LNet again but get same error again.

Im confused then i try to install on other machine (Computer B) i get normal lazarus with Lnet. here i create simple application with blank form and only add TLUDPComponent with not change all properties. i run it and get normal (in computer B). where i move my application to Computer A (first machine) and run my application i get same error with code R6034. i think my problem is OS, and until now i try to solving my problem (i try to instal Microsoft Visual C++ redistribute 2005,2008,2010,2013 , NetFramework 4.5 and scaning for virus , but not result )  :'(

*sorry for my poor english
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:02:51 am by lazuser »

lazuser

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 02:38:08 am »
hi.. i dont know why lazarus installed lnet or my application using lnet injected by other process , but my problem fix in here :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14552348/runtime-error-r6034-in-embedded-python-application

thanks to all

TinyPortal © 2005-2018