Recent

Author Topic: error when using -CfVFPv3 in project option  (Read 3025 times)

kadrisoft2006

error when using -CfVFPv3 in project option
« on: August 29, 2016, 02:10:20 pm »
iam using laz4android1.5-50093-FPC3.1.1 to create android app

but my apps not working in android 6.0
iam using this instruction

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=simonsayz&categoryNo=24&skinType=&skinId=&from=menu

i get this error

Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. Fatal: Cannot find system used by main. Make sure all ppu files of a package are in its output directory. ppu in wrong directory=C:\android\laz4android\fpc\3.1.1\units\arm-android\rtl\system.ppu..

any one can help me to compile your project ?

skalogryz

• Global Moderator
    • havefunsoft.com
Re: error when using -CfVFPv3 in project option
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 03:17:58 pm »
It appears that you need to recompile FPC RTL using the same -CfVFPv3 switch.

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 03:41:02 pm »
For beginners who want to use Laz4Android, I suggest to try LazToApk first. LazToApk is a tool to automate the download and installation of Laz4Android, Android SDK & NDK and setting up all the complicated configuration.

One of the disadvantage of LazToApk is it only runs on Windows environment. Also AFAIK, the CustomDrawn widgetset, which used by Laz4Android has issue with Android 5 target.

There are several options are available to build Android apps using Lazarus, you can read more here:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,33487.msg217112.html#msg217112

All of them have their own issues/disadvantages. I personally prefer LAMW which work okay on my pc and phone. But it has some bugs, which I now try to find solutions to fix them.

Have fun.

kadrisoft2006

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 09:11:34 pm »
It appears that you need to recompile FPC RTL using the same -CfVFPv3 switch.

Can you help me how to recompile it ?

kadrisoft2006

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 09:13:14 pm »
For beginners who want to use Laz4Android, I suggest to try LazToApk first. LazToApk is a tool to automate the download and installation of Laz4Android, Android SDK & NDK and setting up all the complicated configuration.

One of the disadvantage of LazToApk is it only runs on Windows environment. Also AFAIK, the CustomDrawn widgetset, which used by Laz4Android has issue with Android 5 target.

There are several options are available to build Android apps using Lazarus, you can read more here:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,33487.msg217112.html#msg217112

All of them have their own issues/disadvantages. I personally prefer LAMW which work okay on my pc and phone. But it has some bugs, which I now try to find solutions to fix them.

Have fun.
yes iam using laztoapk to compile and build apk , but apk working only in andorid below 6.0.
iwill try to use LAMW.
thanks.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018