Author Topic: Question about TButtonPanel, TPanel and TGroupBox Color property  (Read 1825 times)

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
About TButtonPanel:

I changed the default configuration of my Xfce desktop and I've find that background of TButtonPanel didn't match with other components nicely.  So I go to the Object inspector and... There's no Color property!  :o  So I had to change the panel colour by code at the form's onCreate event.

Why isn't TButtonPanel.Color published?  I think it should be.

Also I've realised that TCustomPanel, TCustomButtonPanel and TCustomGroupBox default background colour isn't clForm. This is quite annoying in some colour schemas in Linux.  I had to change all them manually to clForm.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:19:19 pm by Ñuño_Martínez »
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!

JuhaManninen

• Global Moderator
  • I like bugs.
Re: Question about TButtonPanel, TPanel and TGroupBox Color property
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 03:02:14 pm »
Why isn't TButtonPanel.Color published?  I think it should be.

I published it in r52795.

Also I've realised that TCustomPanel, TCustomButtonPanel and TCustomGroupBox default background colour isn't clForm. This is quite annoying in some colour schemas in Linux.  I had to change all them manually to clForm.

Now it is defined in TCustomPanel as:
Code: Pascal  [Select]
  1. property Color default {$ifdef UseCLDefault}clDefault{$else}clBtnFace{$endif};
Should it be clForm? I don't know. What do others think?

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Re: Question about TButtonPanel, TPanel and TGroupBox Color property
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:54:51 pm »
Thanks JuhaManninen. :)

About the background color, I said clForm, but clBackground would be the right one too.
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus