Recent

Author Topic: Adding a program to the Lazarus Application Gallery  (Read 2854 times)

CyberFilth

• My github account
Adding a program to the Lazarus Application Gallery
« on: August 05, 2016, 01:57:10 pm »
Hi,

I've tried to add something to the Lazarus application gallery but the wiki has blocked my post as spam.
My email address has been verified and I'm not trying to create a new page, just add a couple of lines, a link to sourceforge and a screenshot.

It all looks fine in preview mode but won't allow me to submit it. What are the restrictions on submitting changes to the wiki?
Running Windows 10 & Xubuntu 20.04 | Lazarus 2.0.12 | FPC 3.2.0

Thaddy

• Sensorship about opinions does not belong here.
Re: Adding a program to the Lazarus Application Gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 03:14:41 pm »
Something like at least 5 accepted posts? But I see you have 25. Are you trying to include binaries? Because that is forbidden.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 03:16:57 pm by Thaddy »
Object Pascal programmers should get rid of their "component fetish" especially with the non-visuals.

CyberFilth

• My github account
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 03:25:34 pm »
Ah, I thought that I needed to register a new account on the wiki.
I didn't think that it would be connected to my user account on this forum.

CyberFilth

• My github account
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 06:09:06 pm »
Apparently it does need to be a different login to the one I use on this forum, so I don't think the number of my posts makes any difference.
I still get "The text you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is probably caused by a link to a blacklisted external site." even without including the links in my edit...

Does anyone on this board submit stuff to the wiki? I can see a Talk:Lazarus_Application_Gallery page, but that hasn't been updated for a couple of years.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018