Recent

Author Topic: How to use ready brushes in lazpaint??  (Read 2644 times)

Sanem

How to use ready brushes in lazpaint??
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:21:11 pm »
HI
I wanted to test a ready brush for example a ready tree, which for photoshop it is .abr file and as i read about lazpaint it seems that i can load any file format to use as a brush, but when i load a .psd file or even .png file for brush in lazpaint, it gives me error that the file format is unknown! is there a way to use exactly .abr file as my custom brush in lazpaint??
and are there such concepts about using ready brushes in BGRA??

any help appreciated prior
regards

circular

• Personal webpage
Re: How to use ready brushes in lazpaint??
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:41:33 pm »
Can you post a brush (psd/png) you tried? For sure .abr format is not supported by LazPaint.
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

Sanem

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 07:53:42 am »
Does it differ which file we use for brush?? you can see my test png file and psd that i wanted to use for brush in attachments. (the zip file is my psd file)
When i use my png file as brush Lazpaint give me that error in second screenshot.
Actually i wanna use my brushes in Photoshop (.abr files) in my project which is using BGRA, so i was thinking to convert them to png files and then use them, when you say that i cant use them directly, but i do not have any exact idea of how using brush in a bitmap.
Thank you so much for your help
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:04:32 am by simin_sh »

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 11:57:34 am »
I think it is a bug in 64-bit version of LazPaint 6.4.1. Version 32-bit can read brushes.

That will be fixed in next version of LazPaint.
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

TinyPortal © 2005-2018