Recent

Author Topic: How create apk with laz4android  (Read 7091 times)

kabiri

How create apk with laz4android
« on: July 10, 2016, 11:23:29 am »
Hi
I download laz4android
how config and use it to create app for android?

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
Re: How create apk with laz4android
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 11:56:39 am »
So far there is no a simple easy to use tool to produce Android-runable app using Lazarus. There are 2 options: laz4android and LAMW.

Unfortunately both of them are a bit complicated for new users. You should read the instructions carefully. But you still need to have more advanced skills, like understanding cross compiling, Windows command prompt or Linux terminal command, downloading Android SDK and NDK, etc. Luckily, all the information can be found. But, the information is scattered here and there, some hard work are needed to collect them.

My suggestion is try laztoapk. It will automatically solve the complicated process like downloading, configuring the paths and building the cross compiler. But, .... (oh ... too much buts). So far as I know there is a bug in laztoapk when installing. Good luck!

kabiri

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 05:17:39 pm »
thanks , I try laztoapp

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 08:08:53 pm »
Hello kabiri,

did you get it running with laztoapk?

Please follow exactly the instructions in https://sourceforge.net/projects/laztoapk/files/Lazarus%20and%20Android.pdf/download
As Handoko already mentioned, the installation of the whole tool chain is very tricky.

Regards,
Sam  ( maintainer of laztoapk)
Linux Mint 20.3, Lazarus 2.3, Windows 10, Delphi 10.3 Rio, Delphi 11.1 Alexandria

Handoko

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 03:50:05 am »
Hello DelphiFreak.

Can you please check laztoapk to make sure it works correctly. Last time I tried it, it failed to download laz4android, which I think is similar to this:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,33244.0.html#msg215574

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 09:17:07 pm »
Hi,

tested right now on windows 7.
Everything worked in the first go. No problems.
Linux Mint 20.3, Lazarus 2.3, Windows 10, Delphi 10.3 Rio, Delphi 11.1 Alexandria

Handoko

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 03:43:21 am »
That's strange.

I can't remember the message exactly. I tested it not on my computer (I'm a Linux user). It's something like connection error when downloading laz4android. That was on a WinXP OS. I think it's okay, we can simply ignore it as it's already ignored by its official.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018