Recent

Author Topic: CodeTool Error with Last packages  (Read 2914 times)

tintinux

• Gestinux
CodeTool Error with Last packages
« on: May 26, 2016, 09:03:53 am »
Hi

Since I installed the last version of LAMW on Linux, I get a "Code Tool Error"  when I want e.g find the declaration of a procedure, or create a new event.

The Project Build works fine, and clearing and rebuilding Lazarus and the packages doesn't solve the issue.
However I have checked that source files said missing are present, and can be found in the paths.
This don't occur with projects not using LAMW, and does on any Demo or project of mine using LAMW.
I have the issue on Linux only, with Lazarus 1.6.0.

Thanks for help !
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

A.S.

Re: CodeTool Error with Last packages
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 06:53:54 pm »
Did you try to rescan FPC sources?

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 09:48:07 am »
Yes, I did : it doesn't show anything.
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

A.S.

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 09:33:00 pm »
It should not.
Check you have <fpc-src>/packages/fcl-base/src/custapp.pp

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 11:16:09 am »
Yes, it is there....

TinyPortal © 2005-2018